No Rice/Valentines Day

ChriS3 said:
I never actually understood what the original topic was about...

Nor I...

At least this one is being conducted in a fluent, internationally recognised language...

...apart from ChriS3's nonsensical ramblings.

DavidR said:
:sign_pics:

MingBlue's a Honey :wub:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg

ChriS3 said:
Ming Blue, we will be having a little party at the SLutterworth Travel Lodge on the 16th/17th June. You must come and join us....
No worries dude, we'll see you there :)

Regards,

Rob.

<or if you'd prefer... Behave :no:>

Shame the original poster has dissapeared off...

At least that's what I think happened, I can't be sure...

ChriS3 said:
All welcome :eyebrows:
Well fair enough :) ...Especially given that today I left a deposit to be back in an Audi again by the end of the week... Bit of a change though (another thread shall appear I'm sure, although I guess nothing will count as hijacking on here anymore?!? :laughing:)

Regards,

Rob.

Doubtful we'll fit them in the car along side your gimp mask, love swing and S&M gear for Mme Whiplash :)

FactionOne said:
today I left a deposit to be back in an Audi again by the end of the week... Bit of a change though

What ya bought what ya bought?!?!?!?

EDIT: I am so glad I put a quote in this post and didn't let it follow on from Dave's...

FactionOne said:
Well fair enough :) ...Especially given that today I left a deposit to be back in an Audi again by the end of the week... Bit of a change though (another thread shall appear I'm sure, although I guess nothing will count as hijacking on here anymore?!? :laughing:)

Regards,

Rob.

We're better at it than an Egyptian Al Qaeda sleeper cell.