No moving

Aro44

Reaction score
Hello.

I own a Audi A3 Sportback hybrid . Hope I am posting in the right section.

After realizing that I was having issues with the charger ( error e-140 and 470) as is not connecting to the car. this morning the car will turn on but not move at all in any gear.

So, I turn the car on and the needle goes up and a few seconds later goes down to cero, meaning that is not drive ready. I tried any gear and it does not move at all. tried changing all eterno settings and same thing. engine seems to be on since I have to turn off before I leave the car. I checked everything but can't find anything wrong, not symbol lights are on and parking brake off.

any ideas of what to do? or try?

My guess as of now, is that even thought it says the eterno battery is almost full I am thinking there is a misreading somewhere. So, I thought I will unplug the battery to see if the system resets and it works but I am afraid I will screw something up by doing this.

anyone have any idea of what is going on?

thank you so much.

I’m afraid cos the technology is relatively new the help will be very limited, could see if you have a vcr owner near you who may help you. Or AA/RAC call out, good luck let us know how you get on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hello.

I own a Audi A3 Sportback hybrid . Hope I am posting in the right section.

After realizing that I was having issues with the charger ( error e-140 and 470) as is not connecting to the car. this morning the car will turn on but not move at all in any gear.

So, I turn the car on and the needle goes up and a few seconds later goes down to cero, meaning that is not drive ready. I tried any gear and it does not move at all. tried changing all eterno settings and same thing. engine seems to be on since I have to turn off before I leave the car. I checked everything but can't find anything wrong, not symbol lights are on and parking brake off.

any ideas of what to do? or try?

My guess as of now, is that even thought it says the eterno battery is almost full I am thinking there is a misreading somewhere. So, I thought I will unplug the battery to see if the system resets and it works but I am afraid I will screw something up by doing this.

anyone have any idea of what is going on?

thank you so much.

Did you get it sorted??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro