1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No More Classifieds ?

adamss24 Aug 16, 2014

1. adamss24

adamss24 Well-Known Member

As per title, cannot seem to find classifieds anymore... It would help if you put it back on the main page... What was wrong with the old forum ?

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. hades-

hades- Well-Known Member VCDS Map User

im finding thinks not where they should be
    silly idea to change so much.

4. aragorn

aragorn "Stick a V8 in it!" Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User

The classified section is right at the bottom of the main forum listing. Its just a normal forum now.

New forum software is because the old software was old, unsupported, broken, and the direct upgrade available wasnt very good.

Obviously there will be some small teething issues while everythings ironed out.

5. mattyboyc

mattyboyc B6 Veteran TDi Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group

I now can't find the shop, got a link to my cart but that's not much good if i can't put anything in it :)

6. W2 NCC

W2 NCC Modding along nicely! Team Silver S-line owners group TDi Audi A5 Manual

I thought it was me being a muppet, Phew!!!

7. FactionOne

FactionOne Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Hi folks,

As I've mentioned on a couple of other threads (there are a few running to keep track of); we've got some permissions issues (the new site runs a vastly different and difficult to translate-to system) which are affecting what some accounts can and can't see; it's looking like I might reset everything in the wee hours tonight to hopefully sort it all out in one hit.

Cheers,

Rob.