No iPhone 5 this year, instead an iPhone 4s

Interesting fact, iphone has 18% market share, Android has 50%.....tell me who's store is going to be bigger in the not too distant future :)

That's probably because you can get phones free on upgrade that uses the andriod o/s. Apple products are just stupidly expensive, but hey, so's my Audi, would you rather own a Skoda or an Audi? :laugh:

Animal, Bit of a high jack or something but thought I'd share it.
I'm trying to blag a go on a S3 in the coming weeks and some other Samsung kit he might have.
If there any thing you want me to check out or find out?
I wont be able to take pics......well, I might try and sneak one or two out. :)

That's probably because you can get phones free on upgrade that uses the andriod o/s. Apple products are just stupidly expensive, but hey, so's my Audi, would you rather own a Skoda or an Audi? :laugh:

Ironic thing is how much better the tech is in the lesser VW's haha...... well, 8P compared to the Golf that is ;)

Scott, not really mate, I'm not due another upgrade now for 24 months so won't do research until closer the time - if you can find out whats powering it, that'd be awesome - I've heard the Nexus is absolutely amazing spec wise, described as 'like no other smart phone out there'.....I only use the basics generally :)

Just in!

99-iphone-4-upgrade-kit-28266-1317850365-5.jpg

Ironic thing is how much better the tech is in the lesser VW's haha...... well, 8P compared to the Golf that is ;)

Scott, not really mate, I'm not due another upgrade now for 24 months so won't do research until closer the time - if you can find out whats powering it, that'd be awesome - I've heard the Nexus is absolutely amazing spec wise, described as 'like no other smart phone out there'.....I only use the basics generally :)

It was the Galaxy Note and Galaxy Nexus.

The Note is amazing but massive.
Such a clear, chrisp screen, fast, smooth. O its just amazing. I want one but at almost £600, I doubt that will happen.
Note is 1.4 duel core

The other one was the Nexus, thats a nice funky phone, not as impressive that the Note but still nice and Android 4 is really nice.
Wish I was able to have more time with them and install some apps.
Nexus 1.2 duel core.

Note all the way for me.

I'll have to google these..... always good to know whats coming..... :) cheers Scott....

In my opinion though, the term 'Android' is probably what stops them doing as well? I dont think its exactly thought provoking do you?

I'll have to google these..... always good to know whats coming..... :) cheers Scott....

In my opinion though, the term 'Android' is probably what stops them doing as well? I dont think its exactly thought provoking do you?

A bit.
But I think people forget that Android is the OS and not the phone.
It is also the back end of the phone, where the front end, the bit we all see and use is different to each maker and version of the software on that phone.

I still like it.
I just put it on my TouchPad and its good as a tablet OS but its only version 2.3 not 3 or 4. Its deffo lacking something I think. I'll wait till a better version is out and use it more.
Back to WebOS for now.

scott were u one of the lucky ******** who managed to get a hp touchpad at the stupidly low price?

That I was Dave. I love it.
There is talk of HP putting Windows 8 on them. So they might not be dead yet.
Their correct speed is 1.5ghz and there is a 64gig version in white with 3G somewhere.

Anybody else having problems loading iTunes 10.5 on a 64bit pc?? A fair few people moaning on apple support, I haven't been able to install it because of some conflict, so therefore am unable to get ios5 on my iPhone. Suppose il have to wait for the .1

Running it on Windows 7 Ultimate (64-bit), no problems installing or using it...

Oh cool, maybe I shouldn't give up so soon. Its giving a error with apple mobile device manager not having enough permission. Meh.

I'm the only user of the PC and only use my Admin account - are you logged in with Admin rights?

Yeah I'm the only user on my laptop.... I'm not stranger to sorting out programs not installing etc, but had a go at it today for a few hours and haven't got anywhere. Doing my head in.

I'm also surprised they haven't made Siri available on the iPhone 4. Got to admit I'm feeling pretty disappointed with apple ATM.

ive managed to upload it too, to windows 7 Premium, no issues at all dude

I'm also surprised they haven't made Siri available on the iPhone 4. Got to admit I'm feeling pretty disappointed with apple ATM.

They had to make the 4S have some exclusivity I guess... but rumours says some clever bods are trying to make it work on the iphone4 with the jailbreak of some sort?

I just assumed that Siri would be an ios5 feature, wouldn't be that bothered to have it to go to the extent of jail breaking

My contract runs out in a couple months, so i think il be holding off for a 5 or an android phone, if anyone brings out a decent one that is.