No climate control or dash illumination?!

MooLard

Reaction score
Good afternoon,
Whilst driving to work this morning I could no make the climate control turn on, all buttons were unresponsive. The only way to get any air out of it was to press the front windscreen demister button and then it felt like the air was still coming out of the dash vents.
Also the dash pod illumination and indicators (ones in the dash pod) were not working either.
It seems like a strange combination of problems, all was fine and working last night though.
Has anyone else had this issue? Any ideas where to start looking? Thanks in advance,

Good evening, I've checked all of the fuses including the larger ones near the relays behind the dash and sadly they are all ok.
Noticed the cruise control stalk doesn't work either at the moment either, it's probably all linked but I can't understand why! Any pointers?

It might be worth getting it scanned, possibly the convenience module under the passenger seat is faulty if the fuses haven't blown?

Evening thanks for the feedback, on Friday I drove home from work with the front screen de mister on and temperature set to high. The next time I started the car it all worked again!
I have a suspicion one of the air vent flaps either got stuck or has a dirty potentiometer, bit hard to test and prove but in the bid to improve this I have been moving the ar flow position every few minutes on the last few drives.