1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No A3 Sportback on Audi configurator

Jcbmally Oct 11, 2018

1. Jcbmally

Jcbmally Started with nothing & still have most of it left. Team Ibis Sportback Audi S3 quattro S tronic

As per title, checked it this morning and the A3 Sportback is not showing, Cabriolet S3 Sportback, S3 saloon and RS only.
    Must be due to a couple of changes to MY19.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. loftylad

loftylad WaitingForMyAudiAgain

The websites a mess. It’s still showing the 310ps unit in the S3, which can’t be ordered as it’s now 300ps. There’s a disclaimer which pops up stating there will be changes due to MY19.(emissions and possible spec)

Jcbmally likes this.
  4. wizzywig27

wizzywig27 Member

This is what happened to me, my car went from 115ps to....wait for it....116ps!!

Adam14 likes this.
  5. Jcbmally

Jcbmally Started with nothing & still have most of it left. Team Ibis Sportback Audi S3 quattro S tronic

It's showing the A3 again but the engine PS is only showing 150 for petrol and 116 for diesel :wtf:.

Audi Sound standard on the s-line so basically the BE gets black bits, privacy and wheels. About £975 more than the S-line when spec'd for spec.
    Sounds like a bit of a rip off for some black bits :blink:

Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
  6. jassyo06

jassyo06 Voodoo Man ! Gold Supporter Audi S3 Black Edition Porsche Voodoo Blue S3 Saloon

Sportback....too common.... Saloon is the one to go for....mate....

q5man, Jcbmally, A1DEYB and 1 other person like this.
  7. loftylad

Naaa...Saloon far too common...Cabrio is the way to go..mate..Lol

jassyo06, q5man and A1DEYB like this.
  8. mikemod

mikemod Well-Known Member Team Tango Audi S3

The same for the saloon , those are the only engines they can get to pass the new emissions tests

prices.jpg

Jcbmally likes this.
  9. ASBOST

ASBOST Member

I've noticed the configuration now includes the numbers on the tailgate which confirms your BHP region. That will be coming off quick style!

Jcbmally likes this.
  10. Jcbmally

Audi have stated the badge number change 25/30/35 and so on is due to the introduction of the e-tron models and simplify power outputs.
    The new number system will make it easier for customers the ability to compare power outputs regardless of derivative ie diesel/petrol/electric. (So it will easier for light finger toe rags to identify and lift your powerful motor).
    So the new e-tron SUV will be badged as a 50, same power output as the petrol/diesel/hybrid albeit an all electric motor. Hope that makes sense.
    EDIT: This has been stated in another thread,,,DOH !:haudrauf:

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
    jassyo06 likes this.
  11. Kingfisher

Kingfisher Active Member

I think the new system is naff !

Jcbmally likes this.
  12. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

13. jassyo06

jassyo06 Voodoo Man ! Gold Supporter Audi S3 Black Edition Porsche Voodoo Blue S3 Saloon

Audi have been using this system in other countries for ages India and the rest of ****/South America

Jcbmally likes this.
  14. Kingfisher

Kingfisher Active Member

doesn't mean it's not naff :friendly wink:

Jcbmally likes this.
  15. jassyo06

A Hair Dryer and some darning thread takes the Naff...away

Jcbmally likes this.
  16. jassyo06

There's a good reason for that....????Ye a hairdresser By any chance....LOL

loftylad, Jcbmally and q5man like this.
  17. loftylad

Haha. Yeah...a really quick one! Lol

jassyo06 likes this.
  18. jassyo06

Hedged ma bets..on that yin NOT.....either that ye where a Make Up artist for L'oreal....lol

loftylad likes this.
  19. loftylad

...because I’m worth it! Hehe.

Jcbmally likes this.