No 360 Degree Camera ?

Batmike

Reaction score
Is that just a bug in the configurator or does the A6 really not come with the 360 Degree Camera ?

Comfort Pack yes - but other models show the camera in the spec list - this one doesn't (code KA6). The packs don't show on the item list - only the associated items so not seeing KA6 on there makes me think it isn't coming with it ...

What do you mean by KA6? As Jenkobenko has already said, the 360 degrees camera only comes with the 'Comfort & Sound Pack' - which comes as standard on the Vorsprung trim but not on anything below.

When you purchase a new car you get an itemized list of options with a three digit product code.

If you spec up an A or S7 for example (Vorsprung Trim) and print the configuration as PDF - you are getting the same list of 3-digit product codes, including 360 with code KA6.

When you spec an A or S6 Vorsprung, you do not have the 360-Degree camera with product code KA6.

So yes, I know that it comes with Comfort that it is included in Vorsprung, but as I say, I don't see the line item still.

Hence hoping someone as recent as 2020 ordered one and has the camera on the spec list (presume we'll see first 2020 deliveries March time ish).

This is UK market btw.

Ok gotcha. In that case if you were to order the A6 Vorsprung and as long as it shows the comfort and sound pack (which obviously includes the 360 camera) then I wouldn’t worry too much about the 360 camera not being shown separately. Btw my factory ordered A6 was delivered last week (my2020?) and it didn’t come with any 360 camera - hardly a surprise as it was a black edition and NOT ordered with the comfort pack.

I just struggle to believe Audi right now - we had right a mess (discussed here and on a different platform) in terms of park assistant. Anyway - gotta have to have a chat with the dealer.