NIRRO LTD BASED IN ESSEX

a6george

Reaction score
As title says, being ripped off with a couple of bumpers I bought from them, started yesterday, bumpers turned up and i unpacked rear, it had a dent and was in general poor state with deep scratches/scrapes. only unpacked a corner of the front and found bottom removable bit cracked, so I rang them and they said refuse delivery, far do I told courier to take away. I then rang them again to sort out refund. ended up being taked into a £30 discount for work I would have to do to rear bumper plus I have a spare bottom part of front, so today the bumpers turned back up, i sign for them and courier goes. I unpack rear again, then unpack front. the rear I knew about, the front lower crack I knew about, what I didnt know is it looks like the car it came off has hit a lampost or something. rang them back up to get e-mail add to send pics as I dont believe what i am seeing, sent pics and asked for full refund and got a reply back saying the bumpers have being damaged in transit, I replied the only way they could be this damaged is if they were fitted to the courier van and it had a crash on the way to my house, but I signed for them so I would have to pay to ship them back, and they would not be able to claim as ive signed not reporting damage, what the hell did I do yesterday. so be aware of NIRRO LTD ESSEX, VW, AUDI AND SEAT RIPOFFS.
PICS dont show damage to full extent but you will get the gist.
weddingpics-official001.jpg

weddingpics-official002.jpg

weddingpics-official004.jpg

weddingpics-official003.jpg

weddingpics-official005.jpg

Regards George

Last edited by a moderator:
I know Nirro quite well. Never bought from them because they have always been very expensive. And even if I did want to buy from them it would be hard because they NEVER answer the phone.

Selling you the above in that state is an absolute liberty. Threaten them with small claims court unless they arrange collection and give you a full refund. Not sure they'll budge though, the guys that answer their phones always sound *****.

Good luck.

I assume you ordered these on line. As they have been dellivered in an unsatisfactory condition, you can reject them and demand your money back. If you did order them online, you also have the right to change your mind and return the goods to Nirro Ltd. within seven working days of delivery (even if they are not faulty) throught the Distance Selling Regulations.

Hope this can help

I assume you ordered these on line. As they have been dellivered in an unsatisfactory condition, you can reject them and demand your money back. If you did order them online, you also have the right to change your mind and return the goods to Nirro Ltd. within seven working days of delivery (even if they are not faulty) throught the Distance Selling Regulations.

Hope this can help

NIRRO are sad hard-up ripoff merchants.
to get a good deal you have to attend their premises
personally to inspect the goods prior to purchase.
ive been ripped off before by them 13 years back.
they sold me saggy soggy shocks on a MK2 golf that
was worse than the one i took off the car.
it looks like they still at the game.

Hi all
rang trading standards today and they confirmed what you are saying, I am entitled to a full refund and they have to pick up bumpers at there cost, have wrote them another e-mail today informing them of that fact and told then if I had not had any contact from them by end of today will push on to claim my money back.
thanks for the info
George

Make sure you follow up your email with written letter, sent by recorded delivery. Keep all copies of all correspondence, make sure they know you have been to trading standards - even quote the trading standards reference number.
Just been through similar when rejecting a whole car from main BMW dealer - be firm and forthright and they should (hopefully) give you money back.

I have the letter I wrote to BMW if you would like a copy. From receipt I had my cash refunded within an hour.

Matt

Hi Mat that would help mate, as I am writing letter today to post tommorrow, Ill pm you my e-mail add.
cheers George

Hi Mat that would help mate, as I am writing letter today to post tommorrow, Ill pm you my e-mail add.
cheers George

Hi George

All yours mate - keep us informed how you get on.

Matt

George
Good luck with getting a result,ASN hate seeing people ripped off

This is still ongoing, just sent them the second registered letter, Had no reply to first and the six e-mails before that to two different e-mail addresses. there have seven days from when they receive then its court. keep you updated
George

out of the blue, letter arrived this morning with my refund in full, had no e-mail tho, and still dont know what to do with there bumpers, ill give it a couple of days then bin them I supose.
Regards George

sand em down fill and respray then stick em on ebay for full whack!

good result on the refund also

Now you've had your money back can I just say that you made me laugh out loud, I'm not even going to abbreviate it because it was genuine, I'm talking about your comment about the bumpers being attached to the courier van and crashing, thank you, made my day.

Kai

Hi George!

Would it be possible to help me out with the letter you sent to Nirro Ltd? It seems they have just about to rip me off with an A3 engine they sold me a few days ago and a bloke called "Eddie" is just simply being awful.
The engine they have sold is not working, first they were blaming my engineer, and then later they said it has been damanged in transit (or the other way round?), anyway I would be grateful for the copy of the letter you have sent. (Also I'm just about to call Trading Standards as well.)

Hi George!

Would it be possible to help me out with the letter you sent to Nirro Ltd? It seems they have just about to rip me off with an A3 engine they sold me a few days ago and a bloke called "Eddie" is just simply being awful.
The engine they have sold is not working, first they were blaming my engineer, and then later they said it has been damanged in transit (or the other way round?), anyway I would be grateful for the copy of the letter you have sent. (Also I'm just about to call Trading Standards as well.)
George has not been active since last year so my guess is he has moved on,write your own thread ?

Ok thank you!

By the way, in the last hour, Nirro has contacted my engineer and for the first time they seem to be dealing with the issue on their own cost, and had also promised a replacement engine, we will wait and see...

Ive never bought online from them however I found that they OK to deal with. I remember them selling an engine mount for an A3 and they took it back and gave my money back - No problems.

Then again it could be somebody else is dealing with the online side of things.

I ordered a spare 16" wheel for a 2010 Seat Ibiza charged £80 inc Next Day delivery I thought it was excessive but i needed it before i went on holiday was told by them yep no problem they was breaking one so I told them it had to have 215/45/16 tyre ect "yep no probs mate we break loads of cars" was the reponse. So I waited and after 3days?? i recieved it after hearing excuses that the delivery van broke down ect ect I recieved a rust old VW Beetle wheel with 205/55/16 tyre on it so I rang them and told them it didnt fit. They informed as I had" try to fit it they can not recieve a return its in there terms and conditions" then was not so politely told to go away so i figured it go to my credit card company they told me as the amount is below £100 i was nt covered and to take them to a small claims court. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!