Nilz new arrival

voorhees

Staff member
Reaction score
Congratulations on the birth of a bouncing baby boy at 8am today Sunday 12th July,both Mother and baby are doing fine I am glad to announce.

Congrats to him and his new family!:salute:

Have got a boy on the way too - ETA 4th November!

Yeap great news, so he better start saving for his 1st audi then, lol

Congratulations. Now you can go and buy one of those ace Audi Recaro baby seats.

I want to have kids just so I can have the Audi baby seat :laugh:

good news nilz nice one pal ..... we got one of those recaro seats to and she's 11 months old and just found out she's pregas again ...love it

Kids, more expensive than running a Cosworth or a large gun collection.

Well, thats what I told the missus :lmfao:

kids kill you , they wear you down to hell but the joy you get back is like , nothing else come's close i really love my little girl and my son there great.....got another coming now though its gona kill me looking after 2 of em under 2 years of age

well done

(wait til you have to put them through uni)

lucky getting a boy nilzs are you chuffed to bits im praying for a boy to i really need a boy or my family names finished......you will have to tell us the weight and maybe throw a pic up

Fantastic news! Well done Nilz and Mrs Nilz!

ASN newest member......IckleNilz!

Thanks for the good wishes all.

What a weekend it has been!!!

Junior Nilz was born this morning at 8am, weighing in at 6lb8oz, to say it was an amazing feeling would be an understatement!!

23 hour labour to top it off and what a mission that was, I had a bowl of coco pops yesterday morning and have just got in and eaten now!!

All worth it though for sure.

Both mummy and baby are doing fine and looking beautiful.

The spending has already started with the Maxi Cosi Cabriofix and the Quinny Buzz 3.

Thanks again guys.
Nilz

congrats,

my boy is 4 weeks old now but im finding things hard with a 2.5 year old girl also. High highs but low lows :(

wife has just stung me for the buzz 3 , got that a car seat and easy fix seat plus umberella for just over 400 quid then 54 quids worth of boots points back :)

Yea mate 1st one, and by the looks of the labour, think it may even be the last!!!

I cant remember how much we paid for the Buzz and seat and base, but we got it all from JL and they wer really good with their prices and service there is second to none.

i was kinda laughing out of shock watching the baby come out on my first its one of the most amazing and loving things ive ever seen fecking awesome ....

the blood and stuff didnt bother me much my baby kinda gurgled blood then started crying , when she got rid of the blood and started breathing she stopped crying straight away i hald her in my arms she opened her eyes and looked up at me il never forget it it was beutifull ......truly was

i hope you had a simlar experience congrats mate ....

oh and also i drilled the whole tank of laughing gas great stuff

Last edited:
I have been told the memory fades, but my missis NEVER forgets...lol!!!

The experience was mind blowing, after the amount of time it took, it was getting to a point of frustration, but when we were told not long left and then all of a sudden things started happening and then the baby was in our hand, WOW!!!

Moving!!!

He is such a cutie :)

The shows may still be attended, but with no missis for a while i reckons :)

"weighing in at 6lb8oz" ****** hell nilzy, hes nearly as big as you already! LOL

nilzy will now be only posting on here every 3 hours, just after changing a nappy, feeding, making up bottles and a good quater of an hour winding the little ******, then off to bed for another 2 hours shut eye ( if your lucky )
any way im off to bed now for at least 7 hours ! lol
congrats again buddy
lea

Congats to both nilz & 10blazin, great news, all the best for a long and happy future :zen:

Congratz to Nilz and the family on the little oez :) Junior Nilz will like to be safe while in your car and d rive in style Audi Recaro baby seats...Y~ou know it has to be done ha :) Congratulations once again

Ashley

Congrats to Niltz and Blazin! Good to hear everyone is healthy. Happy times :beerchug:

Congratulations new Dad! glad you're all are doing well. No sleep for you then.

Congratulations!!

Glad to hear mum and the little one are doing well, have you stopped smiling yet?.

Awesome

T

:applaus::applaus::applaus: Congratulations finally Mr & Mrs Nilz :applaus::applaus::applaus:

:whistle2::whistle2::yahoo::yahoo::rock::rock:

i bet youll have another just dont leave a 5 year gap like i did:respekt::respekt::jump::):):):w00t::yes::yes: :jester::eyebrows::arco:

Thanks again for the comments guys, I am still smiling, Baby and Mummy came home today and the drive home was perfect, bit of a mission getting the seat in and out, but I will put up with it for the sake of the S3 ;)

Its a serious shock to the system, (in a good way of course)

i dont care what anyone says being there for the birth for both of mine has been the best two days of my life

I have to agree, it is without a doubt the best day of my life!!!

I have now experience my 1st sleepless night, I really didnt think it would be as sleepless as it was, boy was i wrong!!!

Up all night, he finally dozed off at 6am, but i was too afraid to go to sleep in case anything happened!!! I think I eventually got about an hours sleep, then it was wakey wakey time again.

So im just prepping up now for my 2nd sleepless night, oh well, I dont think I would change it for the world, seeing his face in the morning, makes it all worthwhile.

The first three months is quite a shock to the system, but it gets better pretty quickly ;)

Congratulations Nilz. Glad to hear everythings fine and dandy :icon_thumright:

Yea we are trying a routine already, but will probably take a while.