Nilfisk C120 pressure washer - offer on Amazon

luke_m87

Reaction score
Having been on the search for a pressure washer since moving last year, I stumbled across Nilfisk a few times and the reviews seem to be fairly good for the C120, i know it's not a top end detailers dream machine.
But for a intermediate pressure washer it sounds like this should be a good machine.

Anyway just in case anyone else is looking for something similar, Amazon have put these on offer today at £60 reduced from £100 and this has a foam bottle included too!

Sorry if this breaks any forum rules, but just thought it may be worth a share for anyone else in a similar position.

Amazon product

Reactions: SteveMcB, Sandra, Bristle Hound and 1 other person
Cracking deal that is i've been looking at pressure washers for a while. Looks like it has a attachment for snowfoamming also :D

Got a refund for some PC hardware recently so may buy this over the weekend.

Only issue is my driveway is pretty narrow between my house and fence so not sure how practical it would be to have one...but I want one :D

Great offer ! :thumbs up:

But if you get it throw the foam bottle away. Its absolutely
censored.gif
!

Had one for 5+ years albeit a C110. Still going strong.

Reactions: luke_m87
The lance on my C120 has started leaking, instead of a new lance it's almost as cheap just to buy this.

Edit: bought it, thanks for the heads up @luke_m87

Last edited:
Reactions: luke_m87
Isn't the lance around £16 ?

Probably if I'd shopped around but can't tell if it's the lance and/or trigger section thats goosed, a quick google looked like about £50 for both so this seemed a no brainer (my semi rigid hose is also sporting some unsightly duct tape!!)

I've got a £6 set of ebay rubber rings coming so with any luck that'll cure the pressure loss and I'll end up with 2 fully functional units :)

Great offer ! :thumbs up:

But if you get it throw the foam bottle away. Its absolutely
censored.gif
!

Is it that bad? My current foam bottle, that has a Karcher fitting isn't up to much these days so was hoping this may be a quick solution.
Will give it a test and report back, but I guess moving forward if it's no good I'll look at other options.