Nig's S3 + Mods

Nig

Where did you get hold of the black decals (rings)? Was the front a matter of releasing the prongs and spraying it up?

Let me know

Cheers

Just did a search on Ebay for Black Audi badges ( they are from America )..... To get them out just be gentle with a small trim removal tool and it will pop out from the front. The back one is just cheese wired off.

Hope this helps and thanks for the kind words...

Nige.

Quick Update....

Blueflame Suck ****..... Ordered Zorst 28th Dec got told 2 weeks. So three weeks later phoned up and got told next week so waited till Tuesday this week and got promised this Friday...Cool......

Called today and they told me you will have it end of next week....

Cancelled order I can't deal with liars..... So looking at a custom made set up instead.

Watch this space........

Nice looking Ibis S3. Liking the black mirrors too, I did the same. Sometimes the alu ones stick out a mile.

Quick Update....

Blueflame Suck ****..... Ordered Zorst 28th Dec got told 2 weeks. So three weeks later phoned up and got told next week so waited till Tuesday this week and got promised this Friday...Cool......

Called today and they told me you will have it end of next week....

Cancelled order I can't deal with liars..... So looking at a custom made set up instead.

Watch this space........

Milltek? MV Sport? am happy as i was considering a Blueflame they are selling full TBE on ebay for £850??

So thought I would share this with everyone.

I don't keep cars very long. So after being a bit disappointed with the S3 I thought I would look around for a deal.

I've always missed the Dsg in R32 since getting rid last year. The S3 is a good car and really quick it just doesn't excite me.

So had a go in one of these and it just ticked all the boxes epic handling and quick performance and Dsg.

I had a laugh with sales guy told what I would pay to swop and he agreed.... Got a really good deal well pleased.

Pick up 1st March... Can't wait.

Let the non Vag comments commence!!!!!!!!

Ps anyone want any bits off my car...PM Me
1. Itg CAI
2. Uprated fuel pump internals.

PPS Not slating the S3 just not for me.

IMG_0254.jpg

Thanks Buddy

But I work dam hard and have no kids.... I've heard they're expensive.

I got what I paid for the Audi minus mods so pretty happy.

Lovely car, THE best colour for a X too IMO.

Test drove an, FQ330 SST GSR coupls of month back.
Seriously considering one.

Enjoy

Paul

nice car there!! as Paul said best colour!! would love a Evo X RS :drool:

Probably my favourite S3 on here, the black and white combo really sets it off. What maps do Dynotech use out of interest? Unless I misread it was 74bhp gain with an intake (couldn't make out what it was with just map?) which is a very good result.

Thanks
Shane

He makes his own maps to suite the car so they are totally custom.

Just the Map was around the 300-320 figure but with the intake + cold air feed it went up to 339 bhp.

He needs the car for a day as he does lots of Dyno runs to get it perfect. £300 for a real custom map.