Night shot

Jay4

Reaction score
Website
www.rosssummers.co.uk
Went out for a quick mess around with the camera the other night. hope to go out and spend some time taking pics this week....will post results.
1396496062_d423e4b42c_b.jpg

You mean to say you have yellow fogs!

Oh how disappointing! :(

rosssummers said:
Went out for a quick mess around with the camera the other night. hope to go out and spend some time taking pics this week....will post results.

Top shot! :icon_thumright:

The lights look really good. Did you put the stars on with the camera (aperture or filter) or did you do it in software?

What camera are you using? I might be teaching grandma to suck eggs but the way to get really good stars is to use a small aperture (anything about f/12 and upwards for really good results on a nice dark night) and longer shutter.

Gotta love night photography. I went out around Manchester for a few hours with a mate from work and a couple of lads from Awesome GTI and our cameras a couple of weeks ago and aside from hassle from a few drunks we had a good night. I'll post some pics up...

Once again, great shot! :applaus:

Rob.

@ Factionone...cheers it was taken with a mates camera actually. think it was a sony dsc-h9. i've only got a canon powershot s3is myself. The picture was taken as is, the only adjustment that has been made is the orange glow of the lights turned white. I love photography but i have a hell of a lot to learn about it. decent shots at the moment are more down to luck than knowledge!

@A4quattro....It was a mates camera and yes he did have his tripod with him, as we had intended taking some pics of his m5 to sell.

nice pic
i was looking for them alloys for my car but didnt think they look good but now i have seen them on the car they look sweet.
i am wanting to get the bottom bumpers sprayed same colour as the car but sweet pic m8 :anbet:

Went out for a quick mess around with the camera the other night. hope to go out and spend some time taking pics this week....will post results at autopartswarehouse.com.
1396496062_d423e4b42c_b.jpg

The shot was very nice because of the lightning and also it focuses on the car itself. And the color of the ride was perfect for the venue.:rockwoot: