Nieghbours from Hell!!!!!!!

Steve_N

Derv Power
Reaction score
Last August the house next door was let out by a private landlord, an older woman and two kids moved in, one was about 13/14 and the other 9 or 10.
Now when we first saw them we knew there would be trouble, it all started with them looking through our kitchen window and slamming the front door, then they started throwing stones at the cars, now i had the LCR then and it got hit a few times.
Tonight i saw the youngest one walk past my car and spit all over the bonnet, i knocked the door and told her what he did and she just said well he's a kid what can i do about it.:banghead:
I have contacted the landlord but he doesn't care as benefits pay there rent so its guaranteed payment.
I have had enough of coming home from work and spending most of the night looking out of the window to make sure the cars are not getting damaged.
Sorry about the size of this rant but i am shaking with anger.:mad:

Anything the local council can do? I know the Police wont be interested, ****** annoying though! I would be steaming with anger.

I would be livid too mate.

Just spoke to the wife who works for a local authority housing association. She said speak to your local authorities Anti Social Behaviour team because they will have measures to deal with this. It will take time unfortunately as you and they will need to build a file of evidence against the family. It is important that you document every little thing of ASB they do - I know its a bore but its the only way to prove how disgraceful their behaviour is.

Good luck!

I would be livid too mate.

Just spoke to the wife who works for a local authority housing association. She said speak to your local authorities Anti Social Behaviour team because they will have measures to deal with this. It will take time unfortunately as you and they will need to build a file of evidence against the family. It is important that you document every little thing of ASB they do - I know its a bore but its the only way to prove how disgraceful their behaviour is.

Good luck!

Cheers for that the wife said she will contact them tomorrow, the kids live with thier grandma and the mother comes round to visit, somthing dodgy there if you ask me. Maybee a call to the benefits agency is in order.

Cheers for that the wife said she will contact them tomorrow, the kids live with thier grandma and the mother comes round to visit, somthing dodgy there if you ask me. Maybee a call to the benefits agency is in order.

Pretty sure there is a number you can ring to shop potential benefits cheats

Just found it

http://www.dwp.gov.uk/campaigns/benefit-thieves/

Deffo do it

nice one will give them a ring.
Hate working hard just to keep lowlifes. There are some out there who genuinely need benefits but those who scam are scum.

nice one will give them a ring.
Hate working hard just to keep lowlifes. There are some out there who genuinely need benefits but those who scam are scum.

Makes you wonder why you bother. The amount of tax I pay is wicked especially including NI - and what do I get locally? The bins emptied! Thats it ***! If I'm ill and I go to the doctor it costs me £7 for medication. If my teeth hurt I go to the dentist, £25 just for a check up! I save money and I get taxed on it. So who benefits from my income tax? :tapedshut:

:sign_ot: Sorry. But makes you wanna be like Michael Douglas on "Falling Down" :gun2:

Hire some kids their own age to give them both a good whacking!

Hey Matt I like your style

Pay someone to intimidate them I know it sounds terrible but they are doing the same to you,big blokes in balaclavas with bats might do the job
trying to get rid of them thru the softly softly legal approach is ******** as they will take the ****,show them the respect they are showing you

Cheers bro! Ive done it before, and it worked, as much as I wanted to turn the little f***ers upsidedown I turned to some other sources. If they were my own age, then a whacking would have been personally handed out.
Respect has to be earnt, most times the hard way!

i knocked the door and told her what he did and she just said well he's a kid what can i do about it.:banghead:

This is what annoys me the most. I have seen it so many times that scum kids can do what they want because their parents do not take responsibility for their kids actions. I really feel for you Steve, I know its not PC but maybe the retaliation of intimidation is the best way to go.
Your "rant" says so much about how we have let society get so bad that honest tax paying people get held to ransom by free loading and sponging scum (sorry thats my own rant!).

Cheers for all your support guys. Ive have thought of the intimidation route before, like going out at night and following them just to see if it shits them up.
If the legal route doesn't work then some enquires will be made. :eyebrows:

Cheers for all your support guys. Ive have thought of the intimidation route before, like going out at night and following them just to see if it shits them up.
If the legal route doesn't work then some enquires will be made. :eyebrows:

Report them to social services, tell them every time you feed the birds the kids fight for the crumbs...

Bet you they will be gone within the hour.

Especially with Gosport being rather rough! :gun2:

There only kids dont forget.. balaclavas and bats?? lol there not even old enough to buy lottery tickets.
I definatly agree with something needed to be done! i hate little scrotes like that, my gran lives in an area with little kids that always give them greif but be careful what route you go down for retaliation, ideally you want to make friends with them, i know it sounds ****** up, but seriously, get the on your side and they'll respect you.
You make neighbours your enemies, you could wake up to much worse than spit on your bonnet. im sure they own keys, and can get hold of bricks.
Your older smarter, use your logic, and be reasonable, not every kid gets the chance to be brought up with great parents, sounds like they got abit of a weird situation, dont blame them for there parents mistakes.
Not jusifying there bad behaviour, if you dont feel like the friends route, then you could go down the asbo route but i still think this is a temporary solution to a long term problem, my advice, be civil, try make friends with them so they respect you and your possessions.

I know what you mean, but its beyond the friendship route.
In the time we lived here we have had two sets of neighbours and they have been really friendly, but these didnt even say hello when they first moved in.
In fact the first contact we had was when i asked them to stop throwing stones, now when ever we have asked them to stop doing stuff, like slamming the front door we have never been aggresive with it and always pleasent.
I know its the parents fault but as they live with there gran its her responsibility to discipline them, but she has already said she cant control them and they dont listen.
But my minds made up i am putting the house on the market now.

Damn, even if your fake with the friendship.. Didnt imply you should be m8s with people like that, just make them like you so they wont mess your **** up...
Either way good luck with whatever you do.. hopefully your new nieghbours wont be such assholes.