Nicklevery sold his S3!?

Jampublic

Taking it easy..
Reaction score
I do not know how many people Nick has told or spoken too, but yes Nick has sold his S3!!

And bought him self something fun and to be honest I is jealous!

Anyone guess what?

:sly:

audi-RS4.jpg

Yes an RS4..

Nick was a little bored Tuesday and brought it round the office to show off! What can i say, its nice and quick! :)

Thanks Nick & Enjoy the new car! :)

Sorry I guess I was a little excited after going for a spin in it! :sorry:

Its a great looking, fun and very quick! :)

:sorry:

The RS4 ****** on the S3 from a drivers point of view, the S3 is NOT a drivers car, the RS4 is (in comparison anyway).

..........hmmm.......bit too heavy surely to be a "drivers car".
Fabulous exec express adn I'd love one, but not sure I'd call it a "drivers car". S3 as standard not either, but change shocks and arbs and its getting there! !

Oh and Jampublic, did they "probe" you when they abducted you 3 weeks ago?? ..........Glad our galactic friends returned you safe and sound back to us with only a 3 week amnesia!! LOLLOL!!!! !

simch said:
.Oh and Jampublic, did they "probe" you when they abducted you 3 weeks ago?? ..........Glad our galactic friends returned you safe and sound back to us with only a 3 week amnesia!! LOLLOL!!!! !

Something like that, just guess I wasn't online much last week! :(

:sorry:

I think this is what Mr Elvery was trying to do:

100_3310.jpg

GAH! you've bought a barge!! no more corners for you!

only joking, looks very nice indeed. Nice colour too.

Two words............. wrong section.

Very nice motor mate. They look spot on in red. I'm jealous!

Lovely car...but not the finest in the handling dept.

There is still smething deeply cool about that style of RS4 though, in my book...despite it's reluctance to be hustled along.
I hope you enjoy it...

Ess_Three said:
Lovely car...but not the finest in the handling dept.

There is still smething deeply cool about that style of RS4 though, in my book...despite it's reluctance to be hustled along.
I hope you enjoy it...

Yeah I think bigger brakes and a suspension upgrade is in order but still a great drivers car. Handels as well as the S3 does just a bit more weight up front.