Nice start to the day !

fallmonk

Turbo Sport
Reaction score
Website
www.filshill.co.uk
SP_A0312.jpg

Came out the the other day to this !
Rather stupidly i left my new road Angel on display in my drive!
and now i dont nead to worry about that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've just come back from Cyprus where they leave keys in all their ignitions etc etc. WTF is wrong with people in the country??

read the headlines on todays daily mail and it should give you an inkling

I worry about what this place will be like when my children are my age

:wtf: Nightmare fella!

...I'd see if when you get the window replaced they've got an extra pane spare that you can hang on to and if you ever come across the chump that did it put their head through the glass for a taste of their own!

Hope you get it sorted soon bud,

Rob.

would be bad enough if it happened in town centre but on your drive this kind of thing is getting way out of control in this country.

Unfortunately thats what we get for living in the "developed world"! Because of the constant drive for wealth there are those that achieve a reasonable level of wealth through good honest work. There are then those that cant be bothered and see it as the easy option to take from those that have earned it. Then there are those that buy from the scum that are too lazy to get a legal job that keep them going. Its a perpetual cycle and its only going to get worse. Thank god we dont have liberal enough laws legalising the broad ownership of guns such as in America else we'd really be f@#*ed, its bad enough as it is!! Too many people have no conscience for my liking, but then thats human nature. We're an inventive species with a natural hunting instinct & capable of great violence when we chose. We're f@#*ed basically!!

One point thats looking on the bright side however, the moronic teenagers who go to my gym who've started taken steroids will of done so much damage to their bodies & they're espescially their reproductive organs that they wont be able to have any children, and thus imroving the overall gene pool!!

Same thing happened to me on my drive, but at 5pm in the afternoon. I ran out as soon as I heard the bang and then the alarm go off (aftermarket alarm, not the Audi clock radio), but they'd legged it with my road angel.
Essentially you can't leave anything on show, anywhere. SatNav theft has taken over from car hifi theft as it's a lot easier to smash & grab.
We now have a generation of low life brought up by parents who've been on the dole all their lives (thanks Maggie), so no hope really. Why would they even think of getting jobs?

Man that sucks i had the windows shot out of my old RS once nothing stolen but these people all need to by PUNISHED - anyone watched Outlaw?

Markey said:
Man that sucks i had the windows shot out of my old RS once nothing stolen but these people all need to by PUNISHED - anyone watched Outlaw?

shot out? ****!

It was all these people need to be put in a room with some rabid animals or just create a law that sais if someone damages your property you can kick the **** out of them :)

voorhees said:
I worry about what this place will be like when my children are my age

mate weve got the same fears for the future of our kids! BAN RAP n HIP HOP MUSIC! thats whats brainwashing the youth today.

Nickynibbles said:
Unfortunately thats what we get for living in the "developed world"! Because of the constant drive for wealth there are those that achieve a reasonable level of wealth through good honest work. There are then those that cant be bothered and see it as the easy option to take from those that have earned it. Then there are those that buy from the scum that are too lazy to get a legal job that keep them going. Its a perpetual cycle and its only going to get worse. Thank god we dont have liberal enough laws legalising the broad ownership of guns such as in America else we'd really be f@#*ed, its bad enough as it is!! Too many people have no conscience for my liking, but then thats human nature. We're an inventive species with a natural hunting instinct & capable of great violence when we chose. We're f@#*ed basically!!

One point thats looking on the bright side however, the moronic teenagers who go to my gym who've started taken steroids will of done so much damage to their bodies & they're espescially their reproductive organs that they wont be able to have any children, and thus imroving the overall gene pool!!

agree with you there mate! you got some goods points, thank god we dont have lax gun laws, even saying that thou the recent gun crime is on the rise and i dont see the governement doing much to stop it!!! again this gang culture, rap and hip hop dont help matters

LMAO @ moronic teenagers!

It was all these people need to be put in a room with some rabid animals or just create a law that sais if someone damages your property you can kick the **** out of them :)
make it a law! MArkey stand for prime minister, you got my vote! :arco:

AndyMac said:
Same thing happened to me on my drive, but at 5pm in the afternoon. I ran out as soon as I heard the bang and then the alarm go off (aftermarket alarm, not the Audi clock radio), but they'd legged it with my road angel.
Essentially you can't leave anything on show, anywhere. SatNav theft has taken over from car hifi theft as it's a lot easier to smash & grab.
We now have a generation of low life brought up by parents who've been on the dole all their lives (thanks Maggie), so no hope really. Why would
they even think of getting jobs?

Don't Just blame Maggie for these dole scroungers while I agree Maggie could have and should have cracked down on these deadbeats, Blair has done nothing about these wasters either in fact labour are making Britain the number one destination in the world for scroungers to come to.

And again I say, what has happened to respect and general politeness - who are these people who have no care or feeling for others.

I like the idea of when the theives are caught, they have to personally apologise to their victims!! :asskicking:

bravepilot said:
And again I say, what has happened to respect and general politeness - who are these people who have no care or feeling for others.

I like the idea of when the theives are caught, they have to personally apologise to their victims!! :asskicking:

apologise? in this day and age it just wouldnt work! bring back corporal punishment! the problem we face is people like us work hard and idiots who dont care about anything come along and help themselves! we legally arent allowed to defend our own property using force!

sooo many example where people have tried to defend there own property using force and ended up paying for it! lots of classic cases, i think the laws should be changed and if anyone is caught red handed give em a right old pasting theyll think twice next time!!

fallmonk said:

Came out the the other day to this!!

Unlucky man :( thats why i try not to leave anything on show in my car. In London i hear that they also look out for the little round circles that the suction pads from sat navs holders leave leave on windscreens.

dappadan786 said:
BAN RAP n HIP HOP MUSIC! thats whats brainwashing the youth today!!

word.
ARTS%20p6.jpg

Sorry to hear this Mick .....outside your front door as well ....****** crazy

Th most annoying thing is they left the craddle , and they destroyed the wire( not the battery on i had) so its uslles without both basicly ,also e mailed blackspot(Road Angel) and they have put a stop on the unit so the 1st time someone goes to update it they will block it! ,
They offered a discounted unit if i produce a crime ref No! so not to bad i suppose

This one's important:

Don't forget to remove the suction ring marks from your windscreen. An easy way for scrotes to target your car whether you've left it in the car or not. Most people i speak to remove the cradle but don't wipe off the marks.

Sorry to hear of your misfourtune. At least there are no injuries, and it's just some glass and electronics that need replacing!

dappadan786 said:
BAN RAP n HIP HOP MUSIC! thats whats brainwashing the youth today.

...again this gang culture, rap and hip hop dont help matters

Are you saying that rap and hiphop music is to blame for the state of the nation today? :think:

Do you think that the crack and heroin addicts are in the abandoned warehouses listening to NWA and Eminem on the ghetto blasters?!? :think:

Do you think that the majority of the state leeches listen to rap and hiphop? :think:

Do you not think that the impression that America has made on the UK generally has had an effect to drag the morals of the population down? Guns ablaze in Iraq and Afghanistan, shooting their own allies, the invasion of American **** on our televisions. :sadlike:

There are far greater social ills that rap and hiphop music. I seem to remember The Sex Pistols recieving far more attention about the social impact they were having.

You could take away all music and it's still happen. Kids are made to feel vulnerable by older ones who they feel they need to impress. They are made to feel more secure if they join a gang. Gang culture has been around a lot longer than rap and hiphop music.

And what about smilies like this??? :gun2: hmmmm, yes I can see the hiphop roots there.

dappadan786 said:
BAN RAP n HIP HOP MUSIC! thats whats brainwashing the youth today.
I dont even like the stuff, but that is ********. :keule:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back on topic, sorry to hear about your car Fallmonk, its a shitter when something like that happens.