Nice seats - S3

ash_s3

Reaction score
Just spotted this on PH

Imola S3, BBS LM Reps, Brembos etc..
But it looks like its had a re-trim, the black leather centres have been replaced with black alcantara, looks well smart i think!

652347-6.jpg

That was a no cost option on the S3, not many went for it though, it was availiable in yelow and blue (possibly grey) too.

Never seen black before though. I've got the grey (although closer to white IMO) but it includes the front of the seats, the bit that moves forward under your knees whereas the one above is in leather? The door pockets are in leather too but mine are alcantara?

Nice car, for me though i not too keen on yellow, but that interior is new to me too, wish i had it!!! I've seen a charcoal Grey Alcantra trim before in a S4, i wounder if the front seats came out of something similar and put in the S3 as the door cards etc... are black

Isn't that S3Zaf's old car? which was previously Nervous' old car? If it is than the alacantara is from factory.

Beautiful interior.
That car belonged to a member on here... S3 SAF. He sold it to those dealers and bought Orange 8P S3 from them...

Saw that on there a couple of weeks ago, never noticed the seats though. Looks nice.

look really nice..... can you imagine biffing the misus and hitting the cloth... you'd be gutted!!

look really nice..... can you imagine biffing the misus and hitting the cloth... you'd be gutted!!

Been there, done that, bought upholstery cleaner from Halfords at 9am the next morning :p

Does look quite subtle, I really want the Black Leather/Cream Alcantara in my S3, have to make do with the Black Leather/Blue Alcantara until I can find a complete set or build up a collection!

Looks like it was previously full black leather due to the door cards and the thigh-support bolster thingybob.
If you had alcantara from the factory these bits were alcantara too wernt they? along with the sides of the seat too.

Looks nice, much prefer it to any other S3 seat colour combo

I'm of the opnion it's a retrim as well. The sides of the backrest appear to be leather, the door cards are leather, the thigh supports are leather, even the back seats appear to be leather!

ha this cars poped up again has it lol, looks identical to mine think it was s3 safs as he put them bbs lms on the day i got mine delivered and fitted, then recently my freind said he was thinking of buying it, ummmm bit gay if he did, no?

There was a member who when the car went into a dealer they damaged the interior and so paid to retrim it. I think its a retrim due to the fact the thigh support is in leather and black wasn't a factory option.

Hi guys that was my old S3, i bought the car with the interior as it was and was a bit surprised with the seats but dont think it was a retrim as the back seats were also half alcantara as the fronts, so most likely like this was from the factory.
i chopped in both my cars, S3 and the Clubsport thats now sold on there for the 8P he had...:yum:

If you are on the skinny side, the alcantara helps to stop people sliding around on the seat in the corners. Those recaros can be a little generous in side for some of us.

In short.....me likes.

Been there, done that, bought upholstery cleaner from Halfords at 9am the next morning :p

Does look quite subtle, I really want the Black Leather/Cream Alcantara in my S3, have to make do with the Black Leather/Blue Alcantara until I can find a complete set or build up a collection!

Ryan, go and find me some cream/silver grey or whatever the **** it's called colour leather interior and I'll swap you!

Where've you been btw?? It's been ****** quiet on here for a while!

How gay, I knew of a Grey/Cream/Sivler/Man-goo leather interior going cheaply but its been put into a T4 Van now!

And Ive been here, there, well pretty much everwhere but online! Back to doing Air-Cooled engine building on the side so been busy with that etc

Order and normality seems to appear once I ****** off!

I think its a retrim due to the fact the thigh support is in leather and black wasn't a factory option.

When speccing a new car theres no such thing as not a factory option ;)

Ive seen orders placed for cars with the strangest of spec, we used to ship cars out to Barbados (Works out cheaper doing it thru the UK than from America because of taxs etc) and we would get requests for leather fronts and cloth back seats, strange electical pack combinations

If you ask, 99% of the time a dealer will provide if your spending the money!