Next step for her ??

S10 AUD

Reaction score
y5avare5.jpg

What twin exhaust will bolt straight in? She's a 1.9tdi 130pd :)

Reactions: pauldazzle
Ive got a custom one on mine as it was quite hard to find the original twin exit, it may just be up for sale soon as im thinking of breaking my car, heres mine

Is your car FWD or Quattro?

As is mine, this is basically stainless steel Y piece and two stainless pipes to the tips no boxes tips IIRC are 4" was done by a local reputable exhaust company ill be selling it from the middle box join back over

I'm sure we could have a chat when/if the time comes

Have you done any other mods/ retrofits as I'm new to the audi community and as of yet I will not be going back to my last love (vauxhall) lol

My a4 started life as a dolphin grey SE with ugly interior bad rear quarter paint lol, ive changed almost everything on this car some of it more than once what are you after doing? the guys on this forum are excellent! I wouldnt of got as far as i did with mine without this forum and its members

All I have done so far is s4 retro fit bumpers s6 alloys and full spray in ibis white with black roof :) but looking into retrofitting RNS-e :)

RNS-E is prob the only thing i never did with mine as couldnt justify the cost for a sat nav system when im happy using my phone as one, but plenty have done it, you'll need the double din cage if you haven't already got one and either a double din climate unit or to trim yours down slightly,

Yeah thats the bit I'm trying to get my head around but not sure how it is done and can't find anything one here specific to that.