Next RS3 - New Info

I think I might need a Gayman next, the GT4 is looking particularly interesting even with the PDK box. Given the price of an RS3 loaded with options is nearly £50k there won't be a lot in it.

porsche-cayman-gt4-002.jpg
Forget that! For £50k you would be better off with a 997 turbo!
Now THAT'S a proper drivers car!
If you were to buy a Cayman, you would always be wishing you had bought a 911...

If I commuted and sat in traffic in a car I would buy a DSG, I don't so bought a manual S3.
For me it is all about usage, for me a manual is preferable, for me being good with a gearstick (;) is part of the fun of driving and being concerned about which method is faster from a standing start/quicker round a race track is irrelevant. Have other toys for that kind of malarky.

If I wasted my life sitting in commuter traffic I would have bought a small auto diesel.

This is a Post about the "New RS3" not a discussion about DSG ***!

Oh hang on let me change that slightly

Is this a Post about the "New RS3" or a discussion about DSG ***?

As the two acronyms are bed partners it appears both, but then as the drivers car of the range that will always cause the discussion to surface.

Reactions: Pulp84 and Artimus
This is a Post about the "New RS3" not a discussion about DSG ***!

Oh hang on let me change that slightly

Is this a Post about the "New RS3" or a discussion about DSG ***?
sooo, that's the gearbox done to death then!

What's next? how many exhaust tips, 4, 6, 2 per cylinder? what size wheels, 20 or 22" anyone? will the seats be better than the SS seats of the S3?

wanna contribute something?

Reactions: Pulp84 and veeeight
sooo, that's the gearbox done to death then!

What's next? how many exhaust tips, 4, 6, 2 per cylinder? what size wheels, 20 or 22" anyone? will the seats be better than the SS seats of the S3?

wanna contribute something?

5dr vs 3dr dispute is a good one

Reactions: warren_S5, pat15312, Pulp84 and 1 other person
I think I might need a Gayman next, the GT4 is looking particularly interesting even with the PDK box. Given the price of an RS3 loaded with options is nearly £50k there won't be a lot in it.

porsche-cayman-gt4-002.jpg

your a 911 guy...forget the cayman

Reactions: warren_S5
A lot of people on the other RS3 thread not rating it much. I think it will look great in glacier white with the black styling pack along with some nicer wheels! Good chance ill be ordering one!

Reactions: Martinbanshee and Lock & Load
A lot of people on the other RS3 thread not rating it much. I think it will look great in glacier white with the black styling pack along with some nicer wheels! Good chance ill be ordering one!

I think the club sport quattro heightened expectations.

Reactions: pat15312 and Martinbanshee
Yes, you're spot on there. I think some people are just hard to please.

Reactions: DeanTTaylor
Doesn't look anywhere near aggressive enough and no box arches, what's that all about?! Might look better in a different colour with black pack.

Reactions: warren_S5

I would be interested if I could get it in clacier or sepang but seems it's only available in red or gray

I would be interested if I could get it in clacier or sepang but seems it's only available in red or gray

That is just 2 of the new colours that have been added to the range. The usual ones will still be available. Will look damn good in glacier white.

Reactions: Blackwhite and RYuill
The front bumper looks like it tried to run over the rear spoiler from a Mitsubishi Lancer Evo ...unsuccessfully.

2014-Mitsubishi-Lancer-Evolution.jpg

:doctor: