Next Gen 2021 Audi A3 Sedan Debut

Not for me , no disrespect but any thing that resembles a car for the school run aint for me

saloon or avant for me and defo no sportback as im no longer in my 20's

Still looking

My thoughts too, though I saw a you tuber pick one an rsq3 sportback vorsprung edition in black with 21 in alloys for the wife. Thought it looked ****** good for an suv, and I usually hate the things.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: PeteRS3lee
Just been for a quick drive in this ....impressive and the front looks very nice....not my taste of paint colour, dashboard and driving position build quality are excellent as was the HUD....Sounds ****** good for a wltp car as well,excellent gearbox,steering wheel,chassis felt better than mines but not just as fast from stationary
70c1be6d1ed0cb37faa5545ae6b1e528.jpg
5fcead89ae5914a28ce94f8a328973a3.jpg

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

It’s hideous

Reactions: Mr Freeze and JDHOWELLS
Best videos and photos so far, looks good in those shots to be fair. I would definitely choose a different wheel option, not fussed on those choices.

Reactions: Jassyo06
"Working" in Banking..... You meant your "IN" Banking....lol Nobody has a crystal Ball....mate..............COVID 19......will go down in history as being the biggest mess ever made by Governments....My Mrs works in HMRC/Treasury Dept upper management.....and all the furlough hands outs is forecast to be pulled back in just over 16 months...........so all you Tax evaders out there beware...As the Sheriff of Nottingham is coming for ya....lol

Besides.....l never saved a penny during the so called lockdown..............Cost me a fooking fortune...ie Home improvements....lol

Back on Topic....Those vents you keep on going on about....when the dashboard binnacle is the main focus/isolated...yeah they look....a bit askew but when the full dashboard is included in the frame it does balance itself out...it's growing on me more and more.....

The biggest mistake is ir35 which will destroy what is left of the freelance contact industry. All work will move overseas and out about 5 million on the dole. Slow hand clap to this government, treasury and hmrc.

All the tech we are using has been designed and implemented by freelance contractors. If we have another Covid19 after April next year, good luck using any tech.

You will have to deal with offshore companies. If you think Indian call centres are terrible, you haven’t seen nothing yet, they are a million times better, lol. I will be laughing in the sidelines.

Aye...hav'nt ye heard ....the next RS3 is being Co Developed between Audi and Tesla.....Audi are only providing build quality.....the rest is up Too oor Elon....lol

Yeh it’ll be quick, silent and only 2 launch controls per day

I think a black roof option for S3 would be a good option given how it looks just like the sline.

Reactions: Jassyo06
What are they doing with the interiors? Looks just like the new Golf or new Leon inside, certainly a step down from the current model.

Had a 2014 and 2018 S3 ( RS3 too) loved the 8V.. bought a Q3 as per signature in March sold in July. Not a fan of all the new tech ( nor SUV!) I think Audi have seriously cheapened the look of the dash and the touch screen is not great. Love my iPhone but in a car much prefer old MMI knob.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: NevMan and KenL

This is what the new rs3 looks like at the front frameless single frame grill larger air intakes left and right,still has the faux vents on the rear bumper ....Audi are pridictable as always

Reactions: NevMan
only thing I don't like about that is those rear fugly vents. but otherwise looks promising

RS badge now on the opposite side of the grill tho?

edit: probs not, is just a render

Is that not a magazine's prediction rather than the actual car?

Av chosen me next colour...for the S3 sedanio....lol

Reactions: NevMan, pburv and PeteRS3lee
I think Audi have seriously cheapened the look of the dash and the touch screen is not great. Love my iPhone but in a car much prefer old MMI knob.
I saw an add yesterday for a new car that now comes with Apple carplay without the need of a wired connection, think mit amy have been a new Hyundai!?!?!...at the time I thought "That's good, can't get that on an Audi" as far as I know!?

Reactions: pburv
Lol You saw right through me
There,s no kidding a kidder

Reactions: Jassyo06 and PeteRS3lee
Any pictures of the colour?

Yip....i'll post em the day l pick the car up....lol...l was going Solar Orange til the Mrs emphatically said NO....to that.....l just need to see the spec/options/alloy choices on the Vorsprung model first mate

Yip....i'll post em the day l pick the car up....lol...l was going Solar Orange til the Mrs emphatically said NO....to that.....l just need to see the spec/options/alloy choices on the Vorsprung model first mate

Never heard of that colour is all, is it another blue?

Never heard of that colour is all, is it another blue?
vL0QQ4j.png
At least he won't have to use lights at night...They will see you coming for miles lol

Reactions: Bristle Hound, SPIKE_, Chris4410 and 2 others

Might need to see if bmw alloys fit mate, as all the options on the configurator at present are pretty pants imho! I think the standard 5 spoke Sline are the pick of the bunch and even then they are nothing special.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: PeteRS3lee and Jassyo06
Spec’d one up just now, no black styling pack so that would rule me out straight away as I don’t like the chrome trim.

Reactions: A4B9, PeteRS3lee and pburv
Spec’d one up just now, no black styling pack so that would rule me out straight away as I don’t like the chrome trim.

It is weird how they always wait before releasing BE, so it with every model it seems

Reactions: PeteRS3lee

Reckon you should go new specced up TTS mate, as you don’t need the four seats and likely to be able to get a decent discount