Next Gen 2021 Audi A3 Sedan Debut

Looks better in white with a brown vinyl roof with matching velour interior......Ahhhh! the memories of my yoof......My dad had one for a couple of years....:hopelessness::hopelessness::hopelessness:
Lol my mates dad had a beige maestro...with a beige square steering wheel lol....my mate pranged it...into another....car 50 yards from my house....hardly a dent in it.....he"d just past his test l was in the passenger seat....41 years ago..jeezuus.....lol

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Reactions: PeteRS3lee, NevMan and pburv
I knew I’d seen this colour before lol
aa34e5b530d6d644dc698ec0ccf979dc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks better on the Maestro.....lol
@jassyo06 - Thats an Allegro!
Shame on your car spotting skills lol

Maestro here -

iu

& BL wonder why they went bust with these beauties lol

PS I had an Allegro for a short period of time - a 1750 SSS version with twin webers - went like stink (well it felt like it in the day)
When my insurance came up for renewal I couldn't get insured for it so it had to go - probs didn't help I was 18 at the time
That square steering wheel was just plain weird lol

Reactions: KenL, PeteRS3lee, NevMan and 2 others
Not for the faint hearted I like it, but wouldn’t choose this personally
Vegas yellow is garish looking at best......Python yellow is a bit more attractive.....it being toned down....by being a metallic paint

Reactions: PeteRS3lee, NevMan and pburv

Maestro here -

iu

PS I had an Allegro for a short period of time - a 1750 SSS version with twin webers - went like stink (well it felt like it in the day)
When my insurance came up for renewal I couldn't get insured for it so it had to go - probs didn't help I was 18 at the time
**** so it is lol maestro replaced it.....l did mean allegro though...

Reactions: Bristle Hound, PeteRS3lee, NevMan and 1 other person
Lol my mates dad had a beige maestro...with a beige square steering wheel lol....my mate pranged it...into another....car 50 yards from my house....hardly a dent in it.....he"d just past his test l was in the passenger seat....41 years ago..jeezuus.....lol

Blimey @jassyo06 ya showing your age there pal :grinning:

Reactions: PeteRS3lee and pburv

Maestro here -

iu

Ha ha Good shout BH:thumbs up:
Upload 2020 8 31 20 56 57
Shame on you Jassey lol

Reactions: Bristle Hound, Jassyo06, PeteRS3lee and 1 other person
57 still got my hair..no grey...no ponch... As long as l dont look it or feel it...or act like it...am happy ...lol

Your looking good fella
Can see why you ain’t gone grey yet
Lol
a157803044bde77192999058837f82b9.jpg

Reactions: Bristle Hound, Jassyo06 and pburv
Yeah I’m sorry jassyo06 forgot to take your age into account to be fair
Many apologies
It’s not 1984 no more my friend
6e3cbb9ab66b3ff9273b5d81db0171e8.jpg

Now there's a man who is comfortable with his looks.:respekt:

Reactions: PeteRS3lee
Hey ! It's my twin:scared2:

Yer twin....is....... Mr Peppard in yer Avatar......Remember ye did fire a waddin photo up on here.....a good while back in the good old dayz of the Forum....same as l fired up a photo half jaked.....sitting out ma panroof....lol

Reactions: pburv
Yeah I’m sorry jassyo06 forgot to take your age into account to be fair
Many apologies
It’s not 1984 no more my friend
6e3cbb9ab66b3ff9273b5d81db0171e8.jpg

Am a vain barsteward Pedro....never let it slip matey....am still legally single remember....lol

Reactions: PeteRS3lee and pburv
This interior is different

Reactions: Jcbmally and pburv
Yer twin....is....... Mr Peppard in yer Avatar......Remember ye did fire a waddin photo up on here.....a good while back in the good old dayz of the Forum....same as l fired up a photo half jaked.....sitting out ma panroof....lol
Lol the Panzer wagon shot I remember it well. 'The good ol days':yes:

Reactions: Jcbmally
This interior is different

I wonder how scratch resistant that blue trim will be?
Would p**s you off if you were faced with a black scratch mark right in front of you.:sorrow:

Reactions: Jassyo06
I wonder how scratch resistant that blue trim will be?
Would p**s you off if you were faced with a black scratch mark right in front of you.:sorrow:

Bit too much bloo...for my taste...That Vorsprung TTS that l fancied....had just the right amount of the exact same Satin Blue trim....on the seats and centre consol

Reactions: Jcbmally and pburv
Bit too much bloo...for my taste...That Vorsprung TTS that l fancied....had just the right amount of the exact same Satin Blue trim....on the seats and centre consol
It looks like it's been applied with a rattle can?

Reactions: Jassyo06
That's me finished up at work for a few weeks....fly oot te The Residence by Sensatori for 2 weeks............cannot ****** wait.....te Top up my Miami Vice Tan.....lol

Reactions: Jcbmally, NevMan, PeteRS3lee and 1 other person
That's me finished up at work for a few weeks....fly oot te The Residence by Sensatori for 2 weeks............cannot ****** wait.....te Top up my Miami Vice Tan.....lol
Very Niceeee!
ACC_976067_TUR_108WebOriginalCompressed.jpg
Hope you and Avril have a smashing time mate:cool new:

Reactions: Andy F, Jcbmally and Jassyo06
LOL.....Ze Germenz.....Dont do that Type of Werk....They leave that te their Spanish counterparts...lol
Hey!..No 'dissin' the Spaniards...Can't fault their workmanship..lol

Reactions: Jcbmally and Jassyo06
Luv the colour of yer Hot Suv School Run Hatch mate....CLASS
Can't believe how much I'm enjoying it mate..****** comfy and goes like stink..Can't complain lol

Reactions: Jcbmally and Jassyo06
I knew I’d seen this colour before lol
aa34e5b530d6d644dc698ec0ccf979dc.jpg

Bit late to the party with old beige motors, but this is what my old man had when I was a nipper (no accounting for taste, but kinda cool in its own way (mostly for the engine) - photo isn’t the exact motor, but same colour and drivetrain. I was collected from the hospital when I was first born in one of these. Moses basket wedged on the rear bench seat apparently. No Isofix then, lol. Don’t know the name of the paint colour, just know my old man called it ‘Shutter’, because it looked like a mix of ‘something’ and butter. Bet the old girl is rusted to bits now. First car I ever washed...

3DB75F9C 53E1 490A 9930 181ADFE97C44

Reactions: Jcbmally, Kayobong, Jassyo06 and 4 others
Bit late to the party with old beige motors, but this is what my old man had when I was a nipper (no accounting for taste, but kinda cool in its own way (mostly for the engine) - photo isn’t the exact motor, but same colour and drivetrain. I was collected from the hospital when I was first born in one of these. Moses basket wedged on the rear bench seat apparently. No Isofix then, lol. Don’t know the name of the paint colour, just know my old man called it ‘Shutter’, because it looked like a mix of ‘something’ and butter. Bet the old girl is rusted to bits now. First car I ever washed...

View attachment 208835

View attachment 208835

See now I like that although I can trump you
Same scenario
But was attached via a moses basket to the glove box of one of these
All be it one my dad had repaired after being written off back in 1967
a58910b1417fd5dbafa57dbdeb63afed.jpg

Reactions: Jcbmally, Jassyo06, Jimbob76 and 1 other person
See now I like that although I can trump you
Same scenario
But was attached via a moses basket to the glove box of one of these
All be it one my dad had repaired after being written off back in 1967
a58910b1417fd5dbafa57dbdeb63afed.jpg

Everyone loves a 'Jaaaaaaaag'
images

Reactions: Jcbmally, Jassyo06, PeteRS3lee and 1 other person

View attachment 208835

Still running according to check-mot.service.gov.uk

MOT valid until 26 Nov 2020

Reactions: Jcbmally, PeteRS3lee and pburv
Mexico Blue does look good on this M340 @jassyo06

83959f6c8e43f8ff5fb4d1d6d84b6ef0.jpg

Reactions: Jcbmally, BarryG79, Jassyo06 and 3 others