Next car, cant decide out of these..

KieranJ22

Reaction score
I have a 3 door 1.8 a3 8v s tronic and im looking to upgrade in july when my insurance runs out.
I can't decide out of the cars below and it has to be up to the £18k mark. All of the cars below have to be automatic and have a sunroof.. and around the same 0-60 as my a3 (7.1 ish) or better

My first choice is a a3 8v saloon black edition / styling pack but its hard finding one in my price range with the pan roof. (would go for the 1.8t again or the 2.0d 184).

Second is a jaguar xe r sport black edition in black or grey, probably the 2.0 engine. these look good witht he sun roof up! I dont know too much about reliability though?

the other options are an A4 saloon black editon or a black range rover evoque 4wd again, with a sunroof.

If you have any helpful experience with these cars and engines it would be much appreciated (will do about 12k a year mileage), or any similar cars that I may have forgot..

thanks..

I personally would go for the A4, dont like those range rover dwarf jeeps and a jag is a Ford in a tuxedo.

Not sure what the jags are like now but every tdci I heard sounded like a transit van. My old mondeo which shared the x type engine was incredibly easy to work on though.

Reactions: KieranJ22