Next Audi Meet / Meets in general

Alex_Wil

S3 - DSG - Black Edition - TTE Hybrid Turbo
Regional Rep
Reaction score
Hello,

When is the next Audi meet / general meets that everyone's going to next!

Went to a slammed UK one last week and wondered where everyone goes!?

Cheers

Alex

The next SE Audi meet is in the process of being sorted out fella, so hopefully Sandra can release some details this week.

In terms of other events, there is always Prept at Brands Hatch this Wednesday if that's your thing?

Doubt I will be able to get along to it this time but I have known of a few members from here go along.

Chris

The next SE Audi meet is in the process of being sorted out fella, so hopefully Sandra can release some details this week.

In terms of other events, there is always Prept at Brands Hatch this Wednesday if that's your thing?

Doubt I will be able to get along to it this time but I have known of a few members from here go along.

Chris

No worries be good to get everyone together.

Wont be able to make it this Wednesday as i'm in Belgium for work.

I went up to lakeside Saturday and that wasn't to bad but would be good to get large convoy and go up there? if that's something you do ?

Alex

No worries be good to get everyone together.

Wont be able to make it this Wednesday as i'm in Belgium for work.

I went up to lakeside Saturday and that wasn't to bad but would be good to get large convoy and go up there? if that's something you do ?

Alex

I tend to stay away from Lakeside now tbh....

Been there done that with the whole 'scene' thing in and around Essex in my early 20s and the police crack down/dispersal areas have really put me off recently. I've seen some pretty terrible driving and the amount of bad press that comes off the back of it and tbh I'd rather not be associated with that scene now.

I tend to refine myself attending the more formal events that don't tend to happen around industrial estates and 4 roundabouts :)
Such as the numerous events they hold at Goodwood e.g Supercar Sunday, ASN Audi events like AITP, and also other events around the SE such as the BHP performance show at Lydden or the British Rallycross that they also have down there in May and the British Drift championships.

Could always meet/convoy to one of those events above I mentioned but I do live 10 mins away from Lydden lol :D

Chris

Reactions: LukeTripod87
I tend to stay away from Lakeside now tbh....

Been there done that with the whole 'scene' thing in and around Essex in my early 20s and the police crack down/dispersal areas have really put me off recently. I've seen some pretty terrible driving and the amount of bad press that comes off the back of it and tbh I'd rather not be associated with that scene now.

I tend to refine myself attending the more formal events that don't tend to happen around industrial estates and 4 roundabouts :)
Such as the numerous events they hold at Goodwood e.g Supercar Sunday, ASN Audi events like AITP, and also other events around the SE such as the BHP performance show at Lydden or the British Rallycross that they also have down there in May and the British Drift championships.

Could always meet/convoy to one of those events above I mentioned but I do live 10 mins away from Lydden lol :D

Chris

Yeah I understand - I don't get involved with the stupid driving that goes on , reason I go is to look at other cars but hard to enjoy it when there's not many people to go with.

Id be definitely interested in getting convoy together for one of those events! do prefer properly organised events buts its keeping yourself entertained in-between! haha

Alex

reason I go is to look at other cars but hard to enjoy it when there's not many people to go with.

Alex

Yeah this is the reason I first started going- but to be honest it's becoming harder and harder to find and speak to the real enthusiasts at those sort of events and as it's in the evening it's not easy to even have a proper look over the cars in the pitch black!
So much crap rolled in glitter and everyone thinks their the next Stig as well! lol

It's always good for a giggle and some banter though but I won't go out of my way to go to them now like I used to. I may pop up to an event next weekend in North London as I've got FA on but still undecided yet- depends on the weather as well. I've been buying car parts in between events to keep me entertained, I totally recommend that :)

Chris

Yeah this is the reason I first started going- but to be honest it's becoming harder and harder to find and speak to the real enthusiasts at those sort of events and as it's in the evening it's not easy to even have a proper look over the cars in the pitch black!
So much crap rolled in glitter and everyone thinks their the next Stig as well! lol

It's always good for a giggle and some banter though but I won't go out of my way to go to them now like I used to. I may pop up to an event next weekend in North London as I've got FA on but still undecided yet- depends on the weather as well. I've been buying car parts in between events to keep me entertained, I totally recommend that :)

Chris

Yeah I agree with that, and no one seems to stay in one place there are cars in about 4 different car parks!? haha.

You always see a car that's been sticker bombed...I know some people like it but I think it looks stupid! and agree everyone thinks they can race and be amazing at it!?

That's a good idea - just spent loads on cleaning stuff and the wind deflectors turned up today so will be putting them on!

Were will next Audi meet be then ?

Alex

Yeah I agree with that, and no one seems to stay in one place there are cars in about 4 different car parks!? haha.

You always see a car that's been sticker bombed...I know some people like it but I think it looks stupid! and agree everyone thinks they can race and be amazing at it!?

That's a good idea - just spent loads on cleaning stuff and the wind deflectors turned up today so will be putting them on!

Were will next Audi meet be then ?

Alex

Yeah I think McDs, Tesco, The Range, Lakeside services and the multi storey car park are usually where people park up and watch/turn their tunez up :)

You see all sorts their- that's why it is a laugh I suppose.

The next Audi meet should be at the West London Audi centre- but still waiting on dates/times from Audi UK through Sandra.

Should be an amazing day with lots going on....hence the reason on the delayed details.

Keep your eyes peeled on this area though in the SE.

Also a few of us from the 8L section are off the Brands so you could always pop along to say hi or even come out on track as well -

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a3-s3-forum-8l-chassis/210778-track-day-brands-hatch.html

Going to try and set up a rolling road day as well at AMD at some point- just juggling some dates around though at present before I run it through with AMD.

Chris

Yeah I think McDs, Tesco, The Range, Lakeside services and the multi storey car park are usually where people park up and watch/turn their tunez up :)

You see all sorts their- that's why it is a laugh I suppose.

The next Audi meet should be at the West London Audi centre- but still waiting on dates/times from Audi UK through Sandra.

Should be an amazing day with lots going on....hence the reason on the delayed details.

Keep your eyes peeled on this area though in the SE.

Also a few of us from the 8L section are off the Brands so you could always pop along to say hi or even come out on track as well -

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a3-s3-forum-8l-chassis/210778-track-day-brands-hatch.html

Going to try and set up a rolling road day as well at AMD at some point- just juggling some dates around though at present before I run it through with AMD.

Chris

Show off there subs! ill stick with my bose! is good seeing different cars - get the odd nice one.. like an Audi of course ;)

Will do would be up for coming to that!

Ill come up to brands on the 19th! only 15 mins from my house - wont go on the track but will come say hello.

Ill make sure I keep an eye on everything happening!

Alex

Reactions: kwistof