Next ASN meet @ Moffat in November

Bit far for me I'm afraid... Would end up being a 400+ mile round trip and as much as I love you guys that's just a little too much for me for a couple hour meet. Lol. I'll try to come to the next one that's a bit closer to Aberdeen though! ;)

Here's a photo opportunity if you are interested, first street after the carpark, Glebe somthing or other a guy has a full size Spitfire in his front garden, yup the plane. He has a donation box in the garden for anyone wanting pictures right enough but it looks like it's up to you how much you put in. Don't know if it's real or not, given it's position I doubt it's flown in a while, truly random anyway!

Reactions: RS5 JON
Here's a photo opportunity if you are interested, first street after the carpark, Glebe somthing or other a guy has a full size Spitfire in his front garden, yup the plane. He has a donation box in the garden for anyone wanting pictures right enough but it looks like it's up to you how much you put in. Don't know if it's real or not, given it's position I doubt it's flown in a while, truly random anyway!

that would be amazing! I would love to see a real life lancaster bomber as my papa was a tail gunner in one of those

Cheers mate R90 STL.
Plenty more plans for the car though, just waiting on my back hander from Scott's lottery win, lol.

Cheers mate R90 STL.
Plenty more plans for the car though, just waiting on my back hander from Scott's lottery win, lol.
Calm down with the lottery win lol if you really want to know what I got you I will tell you I got an audi s4 b5 saloon in black!

Reactions: RS5 JON and Brodster
Sounds sweet Scott, hopefully I'll get a look at it at Moffat meet. And if you take up the above offer from Brodster, it'll defo look pristime. I've seen the detailing goods he's got in his man cave (Barn), he could make rust shine with that stuff. :icon_thumright:
Happy motoring in your new car mate. :racer:

Bring that black S4 round here for some Dark Angel treatment. It will be like glass after I'm finished with it.

I've been to scared to post any pictures of it up yet as I have only had it washed once since I got it and that was after a round trip round Ireland was gonna bring it to the krispy Kreme meet as I just got back in it on the late hours of Friday night but got the dates mixed up

I've been to scared to post any pictures of it up yet as I have only had it washed once since I got it and that was after a round trip round Ireland was gonna bring it to the krispy Kreme meet as I just got back in it on the late hours of Friday night but got the dates mixed up

Go on, give us a sneak preview.

Reactions: Brodster
Ok John here you go, Mark don't cry when you see the state of it I had just drove it from Belfast to Galway

Reactions: MartayMcFly and RS5 JON
Very nice Murray. I can have it pristine before the meet if you want....lol. I have a 200ml pot of Dark Angel with your name written all over it mate.

Would it be ok to put me down as a prov yes, I'd like to come along introduce myself as iv just joined up and will be able to come along long as my S5 has its new clutch fitted by then.

Ok John here you go, Mark don't cry when you see the state of it I had just drove it from Belfast to Galway

Thats better, it's sweet mate. No doubt you'll have it looking as good as the S3 in no time. :blackrs4:

Reactions: MURRAYS444
looks like i may not make this meet afterall as the work is sending me to barrow-in-furness in england to work on the subs the week before! gutted about this as i was wanting to meet in this lovely location and maybe get a stage 2 map done then :(

I'm heading to this meet from Ayrshire, does anyone want to convoy from Abbington services around 11am? Or at a place before Abbington, suggestions? :racer:

I'm up for this one...stick me on the list Mark...

JG51AUD ...you coming over the A70?, I'm in Douglas, 2miles before the M74 could meet you then pick up up anyone heading south from Glasgow at either Cairnlodge services (jct11) or Abington services (jct12) and head to Moffat via B7076.

Mark...are you heading to Abington from Biggar??

cheers
Jimmy

JG51AUD ...you coming over the A70?, I'm in Douglas, 2miles before the M74 could meet you then pick up up anyone heading south from Glasgow at either Cairnlodge services (jct11) or Abington services (jct12) and head to Moffat via B7076.

cheers
Jimmy

Name added to the list Jimmy. :) x

cheers
Jimmy

Jimmy, I'm joining the M74 at Stonehouse, but can meet up with you somewhere near where you get on M74. Any suggestions, as I don't know the area? Mcblain86 will probably be joining us, as we're from the same town.

John G

Jimmy, I'm joining the M74 at Stonehouse, but can meet up with you somewhere near where you get on M74. Any suggestions, as I don't know the area? Mcblain86 will probably be joining us, as we're from the same town.

John G

Sounds good John. We can meet at Cairnlodge Services (M74 jct 11 Douglas) about 15mins south of Stonehouse. If any of the guys are coming past Abington we can call in and meet them there or head straight down to Moffat on the B7078/B7076 which runs alongside the M74.

jimmy

I'm going to try and make this meet no promises all depends on work I'm coming from fife so an1 coming from near my way I could meet up with? Never been to Moffat so don't know the road and not looked it up yet,

Jimmy me and Mrs.B (yep she's coming too) will be going straight to Moffat via the A701 mate.....lovely road over The Devils BeefTub

So she knows about the shopping there Mark !! :sm4:

Sounds good John. We can meet at Cairnlodge Services (M74 jct 11 Douglas) about 15mins south of Stonehouse. If any of the guys are coming past Abington we can call in and meet them there or head straight down to Moffat on the B7078/B7076 which runs alongside the M74.

jimmy

That'll do for me jimmy, name the time and we'll meet you there.

John G

Hope all'y'all dont mind a southerner coming! I was hoping to go to krispy but things stopped me. I have a job to do in glasgow, so im going to tie it in with this meet. Ill probably meet you all on the way to glasgow as this job is after 6pm.

Some of you might know im doing cheap keys for ASN members, so if you need a spare please let me know so I can order up stock. I am now not really limited to car years, so if you lost a key for your 2009 a3/a4 i may be able to help still. I wont be cutting actual keys on the day, but if i have notice i can bring precut blades with me.

Brodster, I keep meaning to get my car detailed, I wonder if you would have time to look at it and advise on a DIY approach?

Thanks Tom

Reactions: Brodster
I will be heading up from Glasgow with a few other guys if you fancy meeting up beforehand. I have began doing some DIY detailing so could talk to you about some of my experiences too

Richard, Guess you'll be heading south on the M74. I'm joining up with John G & McBlain86 from Ayrshire at Cairnlodge Services (jct 11 M74south). Do you guys from Glasgow fancy meeting us there say 11.30 and then we can mosey down to Moffat for around 12.00.

John, does 11.30 at Cairnlodge suit you mate

cheers
Jimmy

Richard, Guess you'll be heading south on the M74. I'm joining up with John G & McBlain86 from Ayrshire at Cairnlodge Services (jct 11 M74south). Do you guys from Glasgow fancy meeting us there say 11.30 and then we can mosey down to Moffat for around 12.00.

John, does 11.30 at Cairnlodge suit you mate

cheers
Jimmy

sounds good to me Jimmy. My mobile is 07950502848. send me a text so I have yours. Incase there are any problems on the day

Jimmy, 11.30am is fine for me, although I'll probably be there a bit earlier to grab a coffee. I'll pm you my mobile number, just incase of any hik-ups mate.

Richard, do you still have my number?

Jimmy, 11.30am is fine for me, although I'll probably be there a bit earlier to grab a coffee. I'll pm you my mobile number, just incase of any hik-ups mate.

Sounds good John I can nip out to the services anytime, we'ii keep in touch !!

i do indeed John. I will sling you a text nearer the time and see what your plans are. Looks like it could be a good turnout!

i do indeed John. I will sling you a text nearer the time and see what your plans are. Looks like it could be a good turnout!

Yes mate, looks like a few of us are going to this meet, dare I say it, but hopefully we get a decent day weather wise aswell.

Reactions: jimmyf and R90 STL
Right guys Im now back from Spain and thats me for the rest of the year. I think this meet is gonna be a good meet again. Lets make it an epic one. See you all there. Need some more names on that list so I will promote it thro TTOC and RS3OC and others.