Newish exhaust and an update on my car

Markb

Reaction score
As subject here are some pics of my car with its "new exhaust" well I say new, but it's been on the car since the 10th, but I've been waiting to put my BBS's back on as I didn't want to take a pic with the standard wheels on /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif It's been custom made for the car which meant cutting into the bumper as I wanted the OEM look /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

exhaustsideon01.jpg

Facelift lower spoiler:

faceliftlowerspoiler01.jpg

faceliftlowerspoiler03.jpg

OMP lower strut brace:

lowerstrut01.jpg

lowerstrut02.jpg

Basically the thinking with the lower strut is that this is the lowest part on the car. So I will hit that before I hit the sump /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I've also got the facelift front lights and wings + loads of other parts, but more on that at a latter date /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Dude, SWEET! that exhaust looks brilliant! Nice one. Good idea on the strur brace too!

have you photoshopped the sideskirts black again or are they now actually black?

Rich

[ QUOTE ]
Dude, SWEET! that exhaust looks brilliant! Nice one. Good idea on the strur brace too!

have you photoshopped the sideskirts black again or are they now actually black?

Rich

[/ QUOTE ]

Cheers mate I am very pleased with it. You also want to hear it, it's awesome /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif (Will try and get a video at some stage)

Not Photoshopped the sideskirts black. That's how they have always been.

VERY NICE indeed Mark. Loving that exhaust and the front lower apron looks MUCH better than when it was yellow!!! All very good indeed - keep it up!

Rob /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
VERY NICE indeed Mark. Loving that exhaust and the front lower apron looks MUCH better than when it was yellow!!! All very good indeed - keep it up!

Rob /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Cheers dude.

[ QUOTE ]
them wheels look great too - I really love them. bet they are a nightmare to clean! heh

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah they are nightmare to clean, but they are worth it.

I know what you are saying mate I've seen it all before, but they have started using a higher grade stainless now as they realised they had a problem. So mine should be OK it's also got a lifetime warranty. So I am not concerned.

[ QUOTE ]
I know what you are saying mate I've seen it all before, but they have started using a higher grade stainless now as they realised they had a problem. So mine should be OK it's also got a lifetime warranty. So I am not concerned.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its good to hear that they've realised the problem with the steel. Me buddie had his exhaust rebuilt last week so hopefully his will be fine too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Its good to hear that they've realised the problem with the steel. Me buddie had his exhaust rebuilt last week so hopefully his will be fine too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

They actually normally use 409 grade as standard, but I paid the extra and had the lot made from 304 grade tubing just to be on the safe side.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They actually normally use 409 grade as standard, but I paid the extra and had the lot made from 304 grade tubing just to be on the safe side.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool. So is it a full system? backbox?

Get some sounds clips up if ya can. The powerflow on me girlies polo sounded real nice when we had it.

[ QUOTE ]
looking good mark, and yes it does sound really well, good work there

[/ QUOTE ]

Cheers dude are we still meeting up on Sunday?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool. So is it a full system? backbox?

Get some sounds clips up if ya can. The powerflow on me girlies polo sounded real nice when we had it.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a CAT back system without centre box.

I'll see if I can get my mate to film it so you can have a listen. It does sound good though as one of my mates drove it for me so I could have a listen /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif