1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Procco

Procco New Member

Hi all,

Just signed up, so thought I would pop a note to say hello to everyone

Sandra likes this.
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Hi welcome to audi-sport.net. What car do you have? Hope you enjoy the forum :)

4. Procco

Procco New Member

Hi Sandra,

Currently we have a 2000 A3 1.8T Sport.
    However, we are looking at upgrading to a newer A3 Sport within the next month

5. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

That sounds excellent. You will find lots of useful information in the A3 section. We also all very friendly and helpful. I think you will enjoy the forum. :)

6. Procco

Procco New Member

Thanks Sandra,

I have just posted my first post in the A3 section, as I could do with some help on what certain packs contain

Sandra likes this.
  7. MikeSel^

MikeSel^ Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team Navarra TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Audi S3 quattro Manual

Welcome @Procco

Hopefully get to see you at a few of this years events? :racer:

8. THQuattro

THQuattro Site Sponsor Site Sponsor Team Avus Silver Team V8 Team V6 VCDS Map User Gold Supporter Team Panther Team Silver Audi RS4 saloon Audi S4 Audi A4 quattro Audi Cabriolet Owner Group S-line owners group Manual

Welcome mate.

9. GAS MONKEY

GAS MONKEY Blood Sweat & Beers Team Ibis saloon Audi A4 Black Edition TDi S-line owners group

Hi and welcome hopefully you will share some pics when you get your hands on your new car :footy: