arf @66

Reaction score
morning all.
had the rs3 for over 2 years now so I thought id better join up.used to be over on scoobynet when I had my scoob,but let her go to make way for the rs3.so hello to everyone.

Hello and welcome to Audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car? Hope you enjoy the forum :)

thanks,and yeah I do have some pics I need to upload onto my laptop first.just getting my head around how to use the forum first.its been a while since ive posted anything up on a forum.

Welcome along! Look forward to seeing some pictures, how do you feel the RS3 compares to the Scoob?

Welcome :) @AudiSpy beat me too it.. was going to ask how you think the two compare!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: AudiSpy
Welcome along! Look forward to seeing some pictures, how do you feel the RS3 compares to the Scoob?
I carnt really compair the scoob with the rs3.power wise there is no comparison,as the scoob was kicking out over 700bhp.but as a daily driver and an all rounder then the rs3 wins everytime.i have a tte500 turbo on order which im hoping will bring the rs3 up to being a nice fast road car which still has the class and comfort that i want now.

20140823 145926

One of the scoob.just getting the hang of posting pics.will post a few more later.

Reactions: GAS MONKEY and AudiSpy
without sounding dumb,whats the best way of posting pics up.i got the first one to go from my mobile phone.it just keeps saying error file size exceeded now.i know when I was on scoobynet I had to upload to photobucket first.blimey is it that long since I have posted up on a forum :)

looks like I'm back up to speed now with the pic posting.

Reactions: GAS MONKEY
Thanks.an yeah i already had a photobucket account but i hadnt used it in years.im getting the hang of things again now.must be my old age kicking in.:)