Ricksta

Reaction score
Hi all I've made a come back to the vag world after 6yrs away and can say I'm glad to be back!! I've just brought a used 2011 A3 SB black edition 1.8 tfsi, my last two cars were a Volvo c30 r-design which I loved but not enough room for a baby and a pushchair and a qashqai n-tec+(which was gutless) but more than enough room for everyone and loads of gizmos but before these and in my younger years I had a polo gti 6n2 which was my pride and joy till I killed the gearbox after 4 years of fun in it.
I look forward to using this forum ,
Ricky.

Hi Ricky, welcome to audi-sport.net. You will find lots of info intje faqs thread in the A3 8P section. If you interested in local meets, scroll down the main forum page to the events section. We have an audi dealership meet in crawley on the 24th of this month. If you wish to attend, please add your name on. Any pics of your car? Enjoy the forum. :) x

Alright Ricky welcome back to VAG

Thanks for the welcome guys and ladies will get some pics up soon here's one from when I first picked it up.

Reactions: Mesa
welcome along hope you enjoy asn and the new A3 :) for any info or things like retro fits etc pop along to the 8P section