ramos333

Reaction score
Morning guys and girls,

Just collected my brand new S3 Sporback black edition yesterday. I traded in my R35 GTR.

I had the RS4 before my R35.

Loving the S3 what a great car, just need to bed it in before the Revo Remap :p

Ramos

Welcome to the forum :) and congratz on the new car.

Any photos of your previous cars and the S3? How come the change anyway?
And i'm sure all the S3 boys will recommend a remap.
Enjoy the car :)

Welcome to the forum :) and congratz on the new car.

Any photos of your previous cars and the S3? How come the change anyway?
And i'm sure all the S3 boys will recommend a remap.
Enjoy the car :)

Hi Ash,

I have got some some pics of the GTR and will sort some out of the S3. How do I put them up? My Mrs is nearly 4 months pregnant so I knew the GTR would be around for a year or so. What a mental car (but v expensive to run)

Cheers, Ramos

Hi there! Welcome to ASN. Congrats on the new S3, great choice of car. Pop some pics up when you get the chance to and perhaps some of your GTR also. :)

Paula x

Hi Ash,

I have got some some pics of the GTR and will sort some out of the S3. How do I put them up? My Mrs is nearly 4 months pregnant so I knew the GTR would be around for a year or so. What a mental car (but v expensive to run)

Cheers, Ramos

Hi Ramos,

If you make a photobucket account, upload the photos to the account and copy and post the direct link into this
insertimage.png
and the photos will show up. Aw thats fair enough fella, yeah heard they are very expensive to run aswell sure there another member to sold his and got an S3 lol

Hi Ramos,

If you make a photobucket account, upload the photos to the account and copy and post the direct link into this
insertimage.png
and the photos will show up. Aw thats fair enough fella, yeah heard they are very expensive to run aswell sure there another member to sold his and got an S3 lol

I have popped a couple o there for you mate

GTR looks amazing dude, a lot of guys down "coming down" so to speak from cars like this the S3! just recently guy on my local forum sacked an M3 Edition for one! Suppose its not only the fuel but depreciation, maintenance etc in that 40K market is nuts

GTR looks amazing dude, a lot of guys down "coming down" so to speak from cars like this the S3! just recently guy on my local forum sacked an M3 Edition for one! Suppose its not only the fuel but depreciation, maintenance etc in that 40K market is nuts

It's a great car, but i just couldn't justify the costs any more. £500 per tyre, service every 6 months, £85 to fill up and get 220 miles etc etc. BUT i'm glad i've had the experiance.

Will defo be getting the S3 mapped :)

Welcome to the forum mate, Nice set of cars, S3 is looking sweet! What made you go for the S3 sportback over something like an RS4 "avanti" or an RS3?

Welcome to the forum mate, Nice set of cars, S3 is looking sweet! What made you go for the S3 sportback over something like an RS4 "avanti" or an RS3?

Has to be fairly 'sensible' this time round and think of overall costs with a baby on the way. RS3 was very tempting, but I thought an extra 10k or a remap.....so remap it will be. RS3 maybe in 2 to 3 years :)

For me there was nothing else that ticked all the boxes like the S3 does