1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Server Issues [Search] 21-22/07/18

We are currently rebuilding the site's search index due to an earlier database problem, so search results will be incomplete for a time. The process happens quite quickly, and we'll be keeping an eye on it. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience in the meantime.

Thanks for your patience.

ASN Admin
    Dismiss Notice

Newbie today

robbie.d Jun 26, 2018

1. robbie.d

robbie.d New Member

Hi all, new to the forum just thought i`d say hello and (try to) post some pics of my 2006 A4 special edition BUL. Here goes then! received_2034688399875853.jpeg received_2034687813209245 (1).jpeg received_2034688399875853.jpeg received_2034687813209245 (1).jpeg

THQuattro and Sandra like this.
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Nice car. Enjoy the forum :)

4. robbie.d

robbie.d New Member

Yessss, don`t know what happened there, i did a few more but only the 2 pics came out, duplicated, i`ll try again soon but you get the idea.
    Thanks all.
    Thanks so much, you newbie aswell?
    Don`t know why pics were done twice, but there you go i`ll try some more later.
    She`s an old girl but i like her, going to get wheels refurb and done black, window tints and new brakes.

5. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

No, I’m not a newbie.

THQuattro likes this.
  6. asifa3

asifa3 New Member

Sandra's only posted 29k posts so yeah fairly a newbie :smug:

WesT-gefül and Sandra like this.
  7. robbie.d

robbie.d New Member

Ah ok, sorry no offence intended.

8. asifa3

asifa3 New Member

Just messin with you mate LOL

9. THQuattro

THQuattro Site Sponsor Site Sponsor Team Avus Silver Team V8 Team V6 VCDS Map User Gold Supporter Team Panther Team Silver Audi RS4 saloon Audi S4 Audi A4 quattro Audi Cabriolet Owner Group S-line owners group Manual

10. WesT-gefül

WesT-gefül Active Member Bronze Supporter

Welcome to the club.

11. MikeSel^

MikeSel^ Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team Navarra TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Audi S3 quattro Manual

Welcome :) hope you’re enjoying your stay, and your car :)

12. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

13. robbie.d

robbie.d New Member

Thanks all.

Got off to a bit of a bad start asking if an administrator was a newbie, should have looked to see who sent the welcome message. oops. Sorry Sandra!

Need a bit of advice on a few things, should i ask on here or start a new thread somewhere else?

Thanks.

Sandra likes this.
  14. Sandra

If you use the link below to ask your questions in the A4 section. Don’t worry, I wasn’t offended.

https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/forums/audi-s4-a4-a4-cab-b7-chassis.69/