Newbie to the site

dan_propolish_bryson

Reaction score
Hi All. Dan here from Newcastle First off thanks to the admin for assistance getting signed up - fast efficient support! ( I had some technical issues haha).

I am due to be the new owner of an S3 8v Sportback in Glacier White - just waiting on delivery from a dealership in wales.

I'm not new to forums or car scenes so probably expect to see me pop up from time to time. I'm also a Pro Detailer by trade but treat my own cars very personal so no trade or detailing plugs etc

Will be mainly looking to mod the S3 as I like big boosted cars (alot)

Thanks
Dan

Reactions: Sandra
Hi Dan, welcome to Audi-sport.net. Glad to sort your issues out earlier. We look forward to some pics of the car when it arrives. What spec does it have? Hope you enjoy the forum, we are a friendly bunch. Lots of info in the 8v section of the forum. Enjoy. :)

Reactions: GAS MONKEY
Thanks again Sandra, I like taking pics. no photographer but part of my work so comes in handy for my own stuff.

Just getting my head round the options on the car atm. the dealer screen shot the list for me to remember - so far

introductory volume
tech pack
electric interface for external use aux in usb ipod
phone prep Bluetooth
nav system high
mmi nav plus
Audi sound system
parking aid front and rear
cruise control
Tyre pressure monitor
interior light pack
adaptive light
adaptive headlights
auto dim rvm light rain sensor
grey tinted windscreen strip
full black interior

Thanks gas monkey - Once delivered it will get First things on my list to buy is a plate, wheels and suspension.
car wont be going anywhere soon so it will give me a chance to get cracking on detailing.