Newbie - Show me your mods!!

l33eth

Reaction score
Picking up my 07 A4 avant sline on Saturday. Ive always liked the oem look but with minor tweeks to make my cars a little bit individual.

Itd be nice to see what modifications and tweeks I can make to the car by looking at what other have done.

Look forward to seeing what youve all done

Lee

Welcome - Go to the B7 pics section you will see plenty mods on there

Thanks V6. I was hoping members could list little mods that can be done reasonably inexpesivley and easily too ;-)

Oh o.k

Cupra R front splitter easy mod - you will pay around £45
Lowered spring Eibach or H&R 30 mil drop - Around £150 -£180
Wheel hub centric Spacers to push the wheels out a bit
Carbon rap various bits on your car that you prefer.

Keep scanning through the posts and you will get ideas.

Good luck

same here bought my s line avant about three weeks ago, just had a service so good to go, got a decent price for cambelt and re map so thats happening in august, fancying 19" wheels just cant decide which ones or colour, be interested if anyone has carbon wrapped an avant roof and how it looks, ive got a stone chip on the lip of the roof and would love it gone.
springs and splitter will soon follow too, would love some DRL but not sure i want them £300 bad lol

Sorry to butt in this post..where do you guys buy the wheel hub spacers from ?

thank you

theres loads of threads on mods on here some cheap some expensive, have a look through what people are doing get familiar with stuff then just go crazy :D

Reactions: Macdoon
My interior which now matches my brakes! I know it won't be everyone's taste by least I know its unique! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372100954235794ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372100967052323

Ignore wheels, previous driver couldn't park, new wheels are next.