Newbie s3 owner !!

Matty-m

Reaction score
Hi thought I'd say hello as an owner of many performance cars I've bit the bullet and purchased a s3 today 07 plate in ibis white 1 lady owner 31000 miles can't wait to pick it up a week on Tuesday

Hi welcome to audi-sport.net. Have a look over on the A3 8p section. Lots of info in there. Where you located? Hope you enjoy the forum. :) x

Hi Sandra yes have been looking at forum loads of great info there helped me a lot today when I went and purchased my s3 I'm in north Wales about 10 miles from Chester

Picking my car up a week on tues does this forum use the photo bucket app ??

Hi thought I'd say hello as an owner of many performance cars I've bit the bullet and purchased a s3 today 07 plate in ibis white 1 lady owner 31000 miles can't wait to pick it up a week on Tuesday
Welcome Matty, sounds a nice car good choice!! Get yourself signed up to the northwest members list!!

Picking my car up a week on tues does this forum use the photo bucket app ??
It does work for some people mate but it's been a right pain in the **** for me tho always says "file too large" I believe there's another called image shack but I haven't tryed it yet

Welcome to S3 ownership, my now wife used to have a noggy one :)

If your 10 miles from Chester may I recommend you take your car to Grizz @ Unit20 for servicing :)

Fancy S300CAR reg number? My wife has it on retention cert for sale:)

Thanks folks for the warm welcome will post some pics up when I pick it up having parrot mki9200 fitted so as I can have Bluetooth and use my iPod and the garage is organising my pvt plate to go on it and it's having a full service and the haldex filter and lubricant changed long time since I've had an Audi owned a s2 many many years ago since then I've had gti s,type r, vxr s,and Saab cabrio .had a 2011 skodaoctavia vrs petrol and fell in love with vag cars again just had awful customer service off Dane vw/Audi years ago and put me off the brand for a long time !! Just saw the s3 by chance and fell in love with it counting down the days now great informative forum you folks have here have learnt a lot in a couple of days ... pics to follow ......

Welcome, I'm not far away and have a parent living in Chester! There is a North West meet being organised in the North West section, you should come along! Great car, you will love it :)