Newbie RS6 Performance

Tyspy

Reaction score
Good day all,

Firstly, I hope I have posted this in the correct place!

New to the forum, and new to RS ownership, I brought this RS6 just over a week ago.

I didn't order it, to be honest it was a very quick purchase, my previous car was Porsche Cayman GTS, loved the car for what it was capable of in such a small package, but I never used it, covered 3000 miles in 20 months and with family commitments I thought I would try and package it into what the RS6 does briliantly!

So I spotted this car online, went to the dealer, drove it, loved it, brought it!

So the Mrs has her car (RR Sport) and I have the weekend/days out vehicle now, and I am already in love with it! It's all round capability is simply mind boggling, I enjoy driving and love speed, but the cayman needed to be driven at silly speeds to extract it's brilliance which was never really achieveable on the roads for me.

The Audi for me, doesn't need that kind of approach to enjoy it, well, for me anyway.

Here's a couple of photos, haven't thought about any mods yet, going to enjoy her for a while then see.

Attachments

• IMG_2124.jpg
    IMG_2124.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 494
  • IMG_2159.jpg
    IMG_2159.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 425
  • IMG_2125.jpg
    IMG_2125.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 467
Reactions: kahn_quattro
Beautiful machine Tyspy.

Mine arrives next week hopefully. I went for the Nardo grey although that colour is stunning also.

The pace of these things is simply mind blowing. Can't wait to get a hold of mine.

Good luck with yours.

Reactions: kahn_quattro and Sandra
@Tyspy welcome to audi-sport.net. The rs6 is indeed a great car. I'm sure you be smiling for a long while. Hope you enjoy it.
@Con S3 look forward to your pics when you collect. :)

Reactions: Con S3
absolutely love these. ahhh looking for one myself

Nice car mate. If your a fan of speed and not too worried about warranties. Get a tune for it. Made a huge difference to mine.