Newbie...respray advice and mod ideas

Shazza

Reaction score
Hey I'm a newbie :)

ive just purchased a 57 plate audi A3 s line in grey (unsure exactly which grey)

Im looking to get a full respray in either ibis white or sepang blue.

Just looking for inspiration on what people thot was best. Also looking for any inspiration as on what mods are essential? :) looking to really make the car look fresh.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Welcome.

Unless you have a considerable amount of money behind you, I wouldnt consider a full respray. They are very expensive. I cant help but think you would have been better holding out until an Ibis White A3 in your price range came along.

My advice to making the car look "fresh" would be to keep on top of cleaning, waxxing etc etc. Check out the car care forum. In my opinion subtle mods are much more appealing than anything drastic Ie, Air Ride, Bentley Rims etc etc. But im sure you'll find something you like by having a look around. Hope you enjoy the forum.

Hey thanks for the info.

What I was aiming for was some headlight advice if there is anything that can be done to make it look more up to date. Everything is going to be done OEM as I'm not into big aftermarket mods but each to their own. I have enough for a full respray...just want to make the car my own and I'm torn between the white and the blue...

thanks

Plastidip it mate. Have a search on here some great work has been done.

Great thanks for info...ill have a look!

Suzuka grey the most loved colour on this forum, rare and expensive. Pictures of the car?