newbie question

bahnstormer1

Reaction score
hi all i am new to <font color="blue"> </font> the forum. i have had my new s4 for a little over a week now, i came from a bmw m3. i only have one question for know i amsure as time goes on i will have alot more. it seems when i make any form of a turn at very slow speeds it feels as though that my rear tires are rubbing, but this only happens at slow speeds, for instance pulling out of my driveway. i thought it might be the allwheel drive. any input would be greatly appreciated. sorry for the long post, is this normal. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hi &amp; welcome.

This seems far from normal. I'd get it checked by your dealer sooner rather than later.

As you get used to it I'll be interested to hear you thoughts on how the S4 and M3 compare.

no, its like a rubbing sound but only when i take a turn at a slow pace, its coming from the rear.

Its prob the quattro, try not to do too many full lock slow turns, Audi quattro's dont like it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

it should sound more like a shuddering, its a normal sound and is nothing to worry about.

If it concerns you alot, just pop into the dealer they will check it out.

[ QUOTE ]
scoTTy said:

As you get used to it I'll be interested to hear you thoughts on how the S4 and M3 compare.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would like to know also! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

By the way, it's a very smart move buying an S4 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

G