Newbie please be gentle

Andy avant b5

Reaction score
Hi everyone in the next couple of weeks getting a modified a4 b5 avant 1.8t currently live in camberley in surrey can't wait to get it and start my project

Reactions: V6_Man
Welcome to Audi-sport.net. Look forward to the pics. Enjoy the forum :)

IMG 20170501 WA0046

Reactions: GAS MONKEY, V6_Man and THQuattro
Cheers bud enjoying the forum not like other forums out there people know what there talking about lol

Hi bud not to sure quite new to the 1.8t engine have started a thread on a4 b5 section if you want to give me any help or advice lol cheers

I am sure we can help you spend your money, whats the car like inside.

OK needs a bit of a clean really want a leather interior

Welcome :) car looks very nice! Glad to hear you're enjoying your stay on the forum! There are some very intelligent people on here :) looking forward to seeing the project progress!

Hopefully see you at some of the events this year!

Cheers
Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello and welcome! It's nice to see someone from the UK :) Hope we will get to know each other better here! I'm a fresh Audi owner looking for some repair tips.

Hi everyone in the next couple of weeks getting a modified a4 b5 avant 1.8t currently live in camberley in surrey can't wait to get it and start my project
Have a dealership meet coming up in Crawley Audi on 2nd July. I will put event up in the small events section later if you interested in attending.

Reactions: fanta
Don't mean to sound stupid but what is a dealership m:playful:eet

Don't mean to sound stupid but what is a dealership m:playful:eet
You get to view the workshop, have access to other areas that others don't see. Some meets have cars for driving and some have cars that staff from the dealership take you out in. All dealership meets are different.

Pics of the interior needs a clean want to get a leather interior does anyone know what interior will fit straight In cheers
IMG 20170501 WA0045