1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie Panther Black FL S3

Novus Jun 29, 2018

1. Novus

Novus New Member

Hi all

Registered today and am picking up a new S3 tomorrow
    Panther Back black edition sport back tech pack

But of a crazy six months in cars brings me to the S3

Had a 2016 Golf R for twelve months which I did the following to
    Apr stage 2 APR downpipe and sportcat Wagner cooler Sachs sintered clutch KWV3 clubsport brakes res delete neuspeed rse wheels and lots of other bits like dogbone mount carbon bits etc

Anyway a rush of blood saw me change it to a 2017 TTS in December to this day I still don’t know why but had a TTs itch

Stage 1 gearbox map and r600 and TT I let pipe later and six months and I just really don’t like the car so sadly I am happy to take a 3k loss and move on

I was going to get another golf R but fancy the S3 as I feel it’s a nicer place inside and not quite as many about at least around me

So pick the car up tomorrow and happily back in a hot hatch

Thanks for reading my ramblings

Let the tuning commence

Rob

q5man likes this.
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. q5man

q5man Mythos Appreciator Team Mythos TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi Q5

Welcome @Novus Wow, sounds a crazy and expensive couple years. Congrats on the S3, look forward to the pics, and clearly the coming Mods posts :icon thumright::rockwoot:

Novus likes this.
  4. Novus

Novus New Member

I try and ignore the money element of it as I think I would cry q5man

Anyway R600 intake and TT inlet pipe will go on first as I took them off the TT yesterday so it will stay standard for about 10 miles on the clock ... here we go again

q5man likes this.
  5. q5man

q5man Mythos Appreciator Team Mythos TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter quattro Audi Q5

Exactly, and if it is your passion, go with it :cocksure:

Sandra likes this.
  6. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Hi Rob, welcome to audi-sport.net. Look forward to the pics of your new car. Enjoy your collection tomorrow. :)

7. -Ju-

-Ju- Well-Known Member VCDS Map User Team Panther Audi S3

Congratulations on the new S3 and in the best colour .......just watch that purple pop out!
    Pics, pics and more pics required!

Novus likes this.
  8. SPIKE_S3

SPIKE_S3 Well-Known Member Team Ara Blue Team Daytona Gold Supporter

Welcome to ASN, and congrats on the S3.

Sure does sound like an expensive few years, but enjoyable no doubt!!

9. q5man

@Novus, any updates, or pics?

10. Novus

Novus New Member

Struggling to upload pics

So far not much done

Front tints
    Bilstein B14
    fitted

TT intake
    R600
    Sat on my desk at work that I need to fit

Sandra likes this.
  11. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer