newbie ( obviously! ) from central scotland with a TT-RS

muz1990

Reaction score
howdy!, nice to see a busy audi forum ;).

names murray ( known as muz1990 across the forums over the years.. ) live between edinburgh and glasgow, severe petrol-head through and through and enjoy a good banter!

always up for meets etc so will keep my eyes peeled for any local-ish events in the future ;)

can post pictures of my RS if anyone is interested

cheers!

Reactions: Sandra
Hi murray, welcome to audi-sport.net. We have a meet on 21 st july at the secc for the scottish car show, be great to see you, just look for the audi-sport.net stand. Click my signature for small events section. Please post pics of the car and and enjoy the forum. Look forward to meeting you. :) x

was invited to a stand at the scottish car show but when i went 2 years ago with my old car it was a ****** long day! put me off a bit :unsure:!

will pop some photos on later, car is pretty much stock at the moment but ive only had it a month or so, its tuned though! best VFM mod you can do to any car with tuning potential ;)

Moar Boost! :superman: lol

Reactions: Sandra
We will have lots of other meets coming up if you dont make it to the secc. Look forward to your pics. :) x

Welcome to the site Mux.

You don't have to stay for the whole day, but do try & pop in, I will be driving up from near brighton :)

Got some retrofits to do whilst up there aswell, so if any oem technology is missing from your ttrs, give me a shout & maybe we can hook up whilst I'm up there :)

Also for good tuning, Brotek aka Mark Brodster is up there, top bloke for tuning & detailing aswell as genuinely friendly aswell :)

thanks for the welcome!, i may well pop along for a bit and see how it goes lol

the car is already tuned by MTM ( they are the only company that can tune these and maintain my Warranty so im told ) and it wasnt ****** cheap by the looks of the invoice lmao! luckily the previous owner footed the bill, and not me!

im quite a driver focused person when it comes to gadgets, my last car ( bmw 135i ) had every option ticked, this one is a bit more basic, its got the Mag ride suspension, sport exhaust or whatever it is, recaro bucket seats, stage 1 map and tinted windows.. its got the neccesities, xenons etc the only downfall is the sound system is utter ***** lmao!!!!! so il be changing that as soon as i know what the **** is good value for money and good quality :D

quite happy with the car otherwise lol very impressed with it, i ****** hated my old A3 and when i tried a new S3 i found the awd system was far far more FWD biast, the TT's awd is still haldex but its in a leauge of its own compared to the current model S3 in terms of handling imho :thumbsup:

Im sure nhn can advise you on the best sound system. He is a site sponsor and supplies/fits these. :) x

Depends if he wants aftermarket or oem kit, its limited to standard or Bose on the TT, I like Bose, but some don't.

Hey! another Muz! I think were all newbies on here but from different sides of the country!

Haha you're joking right?! I had an n54 135i in black with a stage 1 map and a few mods! Was a ****** awesome car if I'm honest, was hard to part with it lol were you on babybmw.net?

Il upload pics of both when I can Acess my photo bucket account :)

and there is never too many muz's! Lol!

Haha you're joking right?! I had an n54 135i in black with a stage 1 map and a few mods! Was a ****** awesome car if I'm honest, was hard to part with it lol were you on babybmw.net?

Il upload pics of both when I can Acess my photo bucket account :)

and there is never too many muz's! Lol!

Murray, i have added you onto Scottish members list, link below, have a look see who is near you. Are you coming to the Scottish Car show on 21july (Sunday) at the secc? :) x

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/scotland/160593-scottish-region-members-list.html#post1602626

Yup !
I'm in a N55 White with no mods.
Put my order in for a TTRS Plus on the 1st July. November delivery I think :(
Yes I'm still on babybmw.net but have only posted on one or two topics

Daz

Some one has to take us a run in there TT-RS freeking love them even tho dont kniw how they feel haha next stagr ups a R8 :p

My mate just bought a V8 R8 so Im eager to give him a good spanking when I see him on the road :lol: cannot best the r8 for panty-appeal mind you... Absolutely stunning cars :)

and the 135i was a ****** gem, fancied something that feels more 'sporty' and the 5 pot soundtrack sold me on the test drive lol!

92A10162-9BA0-4732-BE05-D4130412AD62-18856-00000B40CFC543F2_zps1233a33b.jpg

CB2939C8-1D37-4ACD-B248-E91717D7F874-15765-000009AF95029156_zpsd7222a88.jpg

02F552C8-44F5-427A-B3AA-BD12255E7604-2339-0000015EADF1886F_zps11e7b8ef.jpg

that was the old steed! Had it mapped to 391 bhp ( at the flywheel obviously ) was very quick! Brilliant all round wee car :)