Newbie looking for a4 avant

Very nice but most would not want the wood trim and not the best colour.They are rare and this has premium extras .My 2.5tdi has heated leather and I would hate to lose it .Price could be acceptable if you want a good one.My son sold his 1.9Q Avant for a lot more than he paid a yr earlier so I believe they hold their prices

If it's as straight and genuine as it looks, that price isn't miles off for a sub 100k 1.9Q. It's pretty high spec, with only Nav (and cruise?) being the only notable omissions.

I wouldn't let the wooden trim put me off, that's an easy change/wrap as you say.

Black - my favourite colour

I just picked up 1 with 140k for 3k. So you are paying a premium for that & it better be mint condition.

Mine isn't mint (but still tidy) but I park on street & already have had what I think is a kids bike scratch the door. As it wasn't mint I'm not crying. Mechanically its great (which is most important for me)

Good luck getting one. Great cars

Price seems a little steep even for that mileage, then again mine was a couple years older and came with no spec what so ever... still think you should aim for a grand or so off the tag. Go in with the whole "I was after full leather, bigger wheels, a different colour, etc".

ive just picked a 2002 a4 avant 1.8T quattro with leather and all the electrics , bose etc , but theres 161k on the clock ive just paid 1500 dont know if thats good or not but its got a terrible oil leak im trying to locate it seems to be everywhere lol

Thanks for the replys, its not my first choice of colour although I do like it in black might just wait until father right one comes up for sale. Any other places to look other that eBay gumtree auto trader?

The dealer seems to know Avants well as he has 3 all appear nice.