Newbie in Leeds: A3 2.0 TFSI Quattro S-tronic

curlo

Reaction score
Evening all. Just a quick line to say hello and to mention that I will soon be taking delivery of a '61 plate 8PA.

Am currently in a modified Focus ST225 with a hybrid turbo (pic below) but fancied a change and an A3 on Autotrader caught my eye. From having had a look around this site it would seem that the A3s 2 litre engine is fairly tunable, with a stage 1 remap and TCU upgrade being first on my list of mods. From there...who knows!

Looking forward to getting to know the Audi and to hopefully meeting some fellow enthusiasts at local events.

All the best, Curlo.

20131011 144400

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. I hope you enjoy the new car and the forum. Where are you located? . :) x

Hi Sandra - thanks for the warm welcome. Am currently in Leeds but am originally from North of the border. I see you're in Scotland yourself.

Thanks Sandra - I'll be sure to check out the FB page. Good to hear that the local club members are an active group. I do enjoy a good drive-out on some of the fine roads which Yorkshire has to offer! The roads to the north of Leeds remind me of the roads back home in the borders (just with a lot more traffic, unfortunately!).

All the best