newbie here needing help.....

been looking for an uprated clutch kit today, i was thinking a stage 2 kit.

Am i better off sticking with a dual mass flywheel or getting a single mass?

what clutches are you all using on your stage 2 cars?

Last edited:
Spent a few hours on the car yesterday. Got the engine and gearbox out in 1 :).
View attachment 18048

Also found out it had a sachs paddle clutch fitted. View attachment 18049

Now all i gotta do is get a definate list of parts an order them up ;).
I'm looking at getting a 3" downpipe while the engines out but cant seem to find any in the uk, any one know where i can get one apart from america?

Search for 'relentless k04' on facebook to find the relentless manifold and downpipe page or search ebay for 3" downpipes as they are on there too

<tuffty/>

Reactions: cooper86
Search for 'relentless k04' on facebook to find the relentless manifold and downpipe page or search ebay for 3" downpipes as they are on there too

<tuffty/>

thanks for the quick reply just requested to join the group on facebook. i'v currently got a standard downpipe with milltek decat on to a milltek centre section, so i'll have to get the downpipe and decat to match but will the 3" decat fit the milltek system or will i have to modify it?
i'v managed to find a relentless v2 manifold today on my searching which has been strengthened already :icon_thumright:

3" DP won't fit the decat for a std DP... the relentless dp should fit the main miltek system with the decat removed though (I believe)

<tuffty/>

3" DP won't fit the decat for a std DP... the relentless dp should fit the main miltek system with the decat removed though (I believe)

<tuffty/>

So if i find a 3" downpipe and decat and remove the milltek decat (due to it being a 2-1 pipe to fit standard DP) it will fit into the milltek centre section?
So if i went for something like this: http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?index=0&sbk=1&nav=SEARCH&itemId=271101343562

Sorry for all the stupid questions, i just wanna make sure i order all the right stuff :eek:

Just a quick update.

Engines still not in an running, decided to rebuild it before it went back in so its having new rings, ie rifle drilled rods & calico big end bearings (courtesy of badger 5), 3" downpipe & decat, fully polybushed front end an alot of other stuff so i'll be starting a build thread just to keep track of everything that has been done to it ;-).
Also managed to find out that it was an AUQ engine in it :-(