Newbie here hoping for some help on part numbers

bowers210479

Reaction score
Hi guys hope all your all well I was just curious if any of you peeps can help me out. I’ve got an Audi A5 cabriolet 2013 3.0tdi and I’m currently trying to find part numbers for original service parts so air filter, Cabin filter. Fuel filter, sump plug and washer, oil and anything I may have missed. I rang Audi and they wanted 410 pound for the service but I’m coming up blank on finding part numbers to order the parts myself. Any help would be much appreciated.

Along the top of the page you should see a parts request option, if you drop them a message they should be able to let you know everything you need.

Hi guys hope all your all well I was just curious if any of you peeps can help me out. I’ve got an Audi A5 cabriolet 2013 3.0tdi and I’m currently trying to find part numbers for original service parts so air filter, Cabin filter. Fuel filter, sump plug and washer, oil and anything I may have missed. I rang Audi and they wanted 410 pound for the service but I’m coming up blank on finding part numbers to order the parts myself. Any help would be much appreciated.
https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/support-tickets/open