Newbie Girl!

Wes G said:
Oh dear...your 30 replies might just go up to 130 replies now :cool: Hello & welcome to the club...very lovely looking car:eyebrows:
And the rest.

S3 Jen said:
Haha hey I'm no joker! :jester:

Glad to here it, the last new girl (hotstuff) we had on here was a right nutter.

BTW nice pair of bunny ears:icon_thumright:

james0808 said:
S3 jen what other have cars you had?

I've had 3 other cars which were RS Turbos (I know that's swearing lol) I had a red one a black one and a blue one.

I had enough of spending half my life in the garage every weekend reparing them so I opted for a decent car! I've got pics of them but I wouldn't want to offend the board by posting them haha:asskicking:

S3 Jen said:
I've had 3 other cars which were RS Turbos (I know that's swearing lol) I had a red one a black one and a blue one.

I had enough of spending half my life in the garage every weekend reparing them
Thats a downside to the RST.
Ive had loads but the worst was a fiesta RST,****** thing cost me a fortune in repairs.
Great looking S3 you got there,i hope i get one as good as that soon.

I have had a few RS Turbos, 1 Stage 1 and 2 Stage 2's.
I had a water/air intercooler, uprated T3 turbo, piper high lift long duration cam, burton internals, K-Jetronic from the Audi 5Cyl (and few other bits) on the stage 1 and a 5th injector, it was running about 255BHP, it kept braking the ABS belts, driveshafts and eventually the gearbox, then it caused a stress fracture on the inner wing, too much power for the car.

Well helllllooooo!!! :hubbahubba:

Welcome to the site. A good looking woman with a great looking S3........ There is a god after all!! :hi:

I am away to take a shower.....tell me do you drive the car in the bunny outfit ??.....:rockwoot: :rockwoot:

I have had a few RS Turbos, 1 Stage 1 and 2 Stage 2's.
I had a water/air intercooler, uprated T3 turbo, piper high lift long duration cam, burton internals, K-Jetronic from the Audi 5Cyl (and few other bits) on the stage 1 and a 5th injector, it was running about 255BHP, it kept braking the ABS belts, driveshafts and eventually the gearbox, then it caused a stress fracture on the inner wing, too much power for the car.

My blue turbo had a low comp engine with a Stage 3 Turbo Technics turbo and a Kent 34 Cam & Vernia pulley. It had a 5th injector from Motorsport Developments as well the list it endless! When I last had it on the rollers it was 219bhp which is all right for a Turbo lol. I think just about everything under the bonnet was chrome it was my pride and joy at the time but it was soooooooooo unreliable lol. I went through 3 gearbox's as well nightmare! My black Turbo was featured in Fast Ford as well.

I’ll definitely stay away from the Blue Oval now though had my fair share of them! Caused me nothing but grief!

As for driving in the bunny outfit I'm afraid not lol :cool:

welcome - best rims you got for the S3 there!

Fit, northern (from the north east originally!) and an S3!!!

Enjoy

I dunno about your turbo but my front end used to jump all over the road when the hammer was down making it a real handful

Yeah it used to wheel spin for fun lol it wasn't too bad when I had the coilovers on and the anti dive kit helped a lot as well. Can't say I miss it the S3 handles mint!!!

Alright Jen. Nice picture, the S3 is looking good as well! Thats me definately at the next North West Meet!
Seriously though, the car is very nice, I take it its a big improvement over the RS's :icon_thumright:

S3 Jen said:
Yeah it used to wheel spin for fun lol it wasn't too bad when I had the coilovers on and the anti dive kit helped a lot as well. Can't say I miss it the S3 handles mint!!!

The S3 is an awful lot heavier though and i always thought the RS was a bit more raw, a bit more fun.

Hello there! I am a women and live "up north" too! Wahey! I have been trying to put pix up and it keeps saying that it cant do it??!! I see someone has suggested photobucket-excuse me for being so ignorant, but what does that mean?
Any lay mans instructions would be greatly appreciated! I am not particulary PC literate so bear that in mind!:confused:
Tah very muchly
Tonya

Very nice S3!! Sounds like you really know your cars too, stick with Awesome now you've moved over to Audi and you won't go wrong, faster maybe..lol

S3 Jen said:
My blue turbo had a low comp engine with a Stage 3 Turbo Technics turbo and a... blah blah blah

yeh.. sod all that more bunny pics please :wub::wub:

Rich said:
Anyone think this might be a joke? Slammin hotty with a rather nice S3 - to good to be true? ;P

i'm prepared to take one for the lads and meet Jen in person just to confirm her existance. of course i know it's going to be a huge sacrifice on my part but i think i owe it to the site. :hubbahubba:

shineydave said:
i'm prepared to take one for the lads and meet Jen in person just to confirm her existance. of course i know it's going to be a huge sacrifice on my part but i think i owe it to the site. :hubbahubba:

We could start a poll.

shineydave said:

I might have known you'd be along offering a "helping hand...!

and I've never seen so much interest in a welcome thread in ANY forum...

anyway, down to business - when are we going Dave...??

Sunday - emptying the waterbed
Monday - new bedroom arriving and RS246 meet
Tuesday - rebuilding waterbed and MOT'ing the bike
Wednesday - Sherbourn Cafe

looks like Thursday Clive, I'll bring the Vag-Com, you bring the web-cam

What are you lot like!!! :asskicking: lol

A4Quattro said:
The S3 is an awful lot heavier though and i always thought the RS was a bit more raw, a bit more fun.

Yeah I know exactly what you mean my S3 is a lot quicker than my RS but it's smooth power I do miss the rawness though, the wheel spinning at the lights and the back firing! Those were the days lol. I've grown up a bit now lol.

Sorry Jen :slap:
I'm sure you know EXACTLY what us guys are like, but to be fair how often does a girl come along with a beautiful Audi S3 :s3addict: who can also "spanner", and is drop dead gorgeous to boot...!:respekt:

Anyway, welcome, I love your car, and I'm not saying another word...:sign_welcome:

shineydave said:
Sunday - emptying the waterbed
Monday - new bedroom arriving and RS246 meet
Tuesday - rebuilding waterbed and MOT'ing the bike
Wednesday - Sherbourn Cafe

looks like Thursday Clive, I'll bring the Vag-Com, you bring the web-cam

Thursday is it then, Dave :icon_thumright:

This thread is getting better and better..........lol...would take up on the vag.com Jen