Newbie Girl!

S3 Jen

Dizzy Blonde!
Reaction score
Hey guys just thought I would say hi and that I think the site is cool! :icon_thumright:

I have owned my S3 since Christmas and I love it! I've done a few mods to it and still have a few things I want to do hehe. Well that's it for now I'll post some pics up tomorrow.

Jen x

Thanks for the welcome guys! Just uploading some pics now what's the best way to post them? x

:sign_welcome:

Upload them to photobucket then copy the image code and paste it in your post.:icon_thumright:

Welcome to the forum Jen!

Its good to see more girls on here, especially when they're from up north too!:thumbsup:

Hello & :sign_welcome: to the site.

Thanks for all the nice comments guys, yeah they are 19's only got them the other week I've been hunting round for some for ages! I was worried they would look too big but I think they look cool.
Why did you get rid of your S3?

If you don't mind me asking, how much did the rims set you back? They're are exactly what i'm looking for!

Are they 8" wide or 8.5"?

No of course not hun got them for £650 I got them sprayed as well cos they were gold not really my thing. The tyres were expensive though cost me over £300 for two :faint:

As for the width you're getting technical now lol I can tell you the size of the tyres though if that's any help lol

S3 Jen said:
Why did you get rid of your S3?

Ah I just got a wee bit bored and felt like a change...... I really liked my S3 though.

The best money you can spend on it (apart from those delicious wheels ;) ) is get it remapped if you haven't already. It really does make such a difference!

lovely looking car babe, i've had mine since xmas too and loving it.
:icon_thumright:

S3 Jen said:
No of course not hun got them for £650 I got them sprayed as well cos they were gold not really my thing. The tyres were expensive though cost me over £300 for two :faint:

As for the width you're getting technical now lol I can tell you the size of the tyres though if that's any help lol

That's not too bad, they do look the part so certainly worth it! :)

I'm assuming the tyre size is 235/35/19? If thats not too technical ;)

If you come to the next north meet and I see them in the metal I'll be sorely tempted to copy.

Nice :icon_thumright: Like it I will get some pics up of ours when we get it...:yes:

Funky_Junky said:
That's not too bad, they do look the part so certainly worth it! :)

I'm assuming the tyre size is 235/35/19? If thats not too technical ;)

If you come to the next north meet and I see them in the metal I'll be sorely tempted to copy.

Yep that's the size!

When and where is the next North meet?

Thanks again for the welcomes guys x

Defratos said:
Welcome to the forum, v.nice looking car too. So where abouts north are you talking about?

I'm quite close to Bolton really. Yeah it has been lowered can't remember what to tho bought them from Awesome GTI.

Thanks again for the comments!

Hi Marko I got it at Christmas so not had it that long really jus thinking of what to do next. I want a new grille me thinks not sure what sort though any suggestions.

247 views over 30 replies amazing what a woman can do for this site;)

Rev-head said:
247 views over 30 replies amazing what a woman can do for this site;)

Yep, just imagine what would happen if she posted a pic of herself eh Rev?:whip:

TDI-line said:
Yep, just imagine what would happen if she posted a pic of herself eh Rev?:whip:

There you go that's me on my avatar that was on Boxing day fancy dress in Wigan lol.

Oh dear...your 30 replies might just go up to 130 replies now :cool: Hello & welcome to the club...very lovely looking car:eyebrows:

Anyone think this might be a joke? Slammin hotty with a rather nice S3 - to good to be true? ;P