Newbie from Teesside

Gill ZB

Hi - I'm just learning my way around! As of Wednesday I'll be the very proud owner of an Audi TT 2.0 CDI Quattro - this is my dream car and I can't quite believe it's happening! Will be asking lots of (probably very silly!) questions as I've never owned anything other than used fords and an 02 punto!! Hope to get to know as much as I can- Thankyou all in advance !

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    36.6 KB · Views: 58

Gill ZB

Hi - I'm just learning my way around! As of Wednesday I'll be the very proud owner of an Audi TT 2.0 CDI Quattro - this is my dream car and I can't quite believe it's happening! Will be asking lots of (probably very silly!) questions as I've never owned anything other than used fords and an 02 punto!! Hope to get to know as much as I can- Thankyou all in advance !

Typing error already! I meant TDI not CDI - doh!! Lol

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Gill, welcome to audi-sport.net I'm
Sure Wednesday seems such a long time away and you won't sleep. We hope you enjoy collecting the car Gill and we look forward to some pics of the car. Enjoy.

Gill ZB

Gill, welcome to audi-sport.net I'm
Sure Wednesday seems such a long time away and you won't sleep. We hope you enjoy collecting the car Gill and we look forward to some pics of the car. Enjoy.

Thankyou and yes can't sleep! I wasn't even looking for a car - the Audi found me! just browsing online Friday teatime - saw the TT and rang up immediately, booked a test drive for Saturday and that was that - it was love at first sight ! Someone else was after the TT but it had my name on it - fate! It's the quickest devision I've ever made - and also reckless, impulsive and a bit crazy!! Going from a 1.2 14yr old fiat punto to a TT ....my friends think I've totally lost the plot haha! I may as well enjoy my mid life crisis in style !! I'll be asking for lots of how to care for my TT tips!! I'm a total novice lol