1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie from Scotland

Glasgowaudi May 31, 2019

1. Glasgowaudi

Glasgowaudi New Member

Hi all.
    Newish to audi have had a couple golf's and a a6 c5 avant before this car which is a a4 b6 quattro 130pd so not just new to audi I'm also pretty new to diesel and loving it lol.
    So a bit about the current audi.
    Grey 04 a4 b6 which was at 1 time in its life loved but I got it off someone that just used It as a work horse. Plans are to get it looking as good as it did before and try sort out the problems and warning lights it has got

Tzsteve, Audi Bairn and Tashfeen like this.
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. tigerhonaker

tigerhonaker Active Member

[​IMG]

Terry

Tashfeen and Glasgowaudi like this.
  4. Tashfeen

Tashfeen Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team Glacier Supercharged TFSI Owners Group Team V6 VCDS Map User Team Scuba Audi S4 Audi A3 Black Edition quattro

Welcome to ASN @Glasgowaudi. Glad you are loving the car, I am sure you'll like it here on ASN as well.

Folks in B6 section are super Helpdesk in case you need any help. Just create a thread and I am sure people will chip in with their invaluable experience and knowledge.

Oh, and don't forget to post the pics of you car

Glasgowaudi and Audi Bairn like this.
  5. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. If you need vcds you have MB Jarvie in Glasgow.they cover everything from servicing to wheel alignment. They are one of our site sponsors and Adam @vag-tech is a really nice, knowledgeable guy.enjoy the forum

Glasgowaudi, vag-tech and Audi Bairn like this.
  6. Audi Bairn

Audi Bairn Moderator Staff Member Moderator TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Team Navarra Audi S3 saloon quattro S tronic DSG

7. Glasgowaudi

Glasgowaudi New Member

Thank you all for the welcome. I have uploaded a couple pics of the car to the gallery section for all to see.

Audi Bairn likes this.
  8. GAS MONKEY

GAS MONKEY Blood Sweat & Beers Team Ibis TDi saloon Audi A4 Black Edition S-line owners group

Hi and :sign welcome:bud enjoy mz_6351902_bodyshot_300x400-74.GIF

Sandra and Glasgowaudi like this.
  9. Glasgowaudi

Glasgowaudi New Member

Thank you buddy

10. JG51 AUD

JG51 AUD Well-Known Member Team Glacier Supercharged TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Gold Supporter Audi S5 Black Edition quattro

:sign welcome: fellow Scot, enjoy the car and that Forum.

JG

Glasgowaudi likes this.
  11. Glasgowaudi

Glasgowaudi New Member

Cheers buddy where in Scotland are you

JG51 AUD and Audi Bairn like this.
  12. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

13. Audi Bairn

Audi Bairn Moderator Staff Member Moderator TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Team Navarra Audi S3 saloon quattro S tronic DSG

I’m in Perthshire mate

14. JG51 AUD

JG51 AUD Well-Known Member Team Glacier Supercharged TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Gold Supporter Audi S5 Black Edition quattro

I'm on the Ayrshire coast.

JG

Audi Bairn and Sandra like this.