Previous cars ;
10 plate A5 sportback 2.0 170
07 A4 Avant 2.0 170
05 A4 Avant 1.9 140 ( i think )
02 S3
others ......
On order (build week 8 ) RS4 B8 :hubbahubba:

Reactions: Sandra
Hi Steve, welcome to audi-sport.net. Where in Scotland are you? I will add you in to scottish members list. Im sure you cant wait for your new car. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Local meets link below:)

Scotland

Hi Steve, welcome to audi-sport.net. Where in Scotland are you? I will add you in to scottish members list. Im sure you cant wait for your new car. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Hi Sandra .......hello and thanks.

I'm in Perth .

Yes , can't wait for the car .......although I am still very much enjoying the S5 at the moment too ( :bye: S5)

Welcome to the site Steve.

Hi Sandra .......hello and thanks.

I'm in Perth .

Yes , can't wait for the car .......although I am still very much enjoying the S5 at the moment too ( :bye: S5)

Have a look at the scotland link, come join us for some local meets. Be really good to meet you and we all very friendly. :) x

Have a look at the scotland link, come join us for some local meets. Be really good to meet you and we all very friendly. :) x

Yes , I will do ........thanks.

Just noticed the Crieff 2013 meet ....that looks a belter.

It's looking like I'm away with work for the last three weeks of March ......has a date been confirmed for 2014 yet ?

Not sure if crieff has a confirmed date yet. We have lots of meets in Scotland, just keep your eyes on the meets section. :) x