newbie from scotland.

bobo139

Reaction score
Hey up people.joined a while ago but ain't introduced maself.names bobo and I drive an Audi a4 avant 1.8 se in notation blue (I think),pretty standard apart from rs6 reps.so far changed a lot of bits n her that was broken or jst damaged and its a great car to work on.now really I've got a problem,changed all suspension components last month which was all 8 wishbone arms and trackrod ends and antiroll bar links on the front with new bolts and nuts.now went to work on changing all discs and pads for mot and came across a problem.the pass side antiroll bar link where it connects to the bar has lost the bush,bolt and nut.I can't figure this out,just wondering if you guys could help. Also the nut or bolt wasn't slack or overtightened or stripped.has any1 ever come across this as the item was only on for a month.thanks.

Hi Bobo, welcome to ASN. If you post over in the A4 section the guys will be able to help you out. Where are you in Scotland? Enjoy the
forum.

Excellent,thanks for your reply,I will put it over there.I'm from north west o Scotland,highlands.