Newbie from Edinburgh

chrisg_a4b7

Reaction score
Hello folks,

I’m Chris and took ownership of an A4 B7 2.0 tfsi Sline back in June, should’ve been signed up a long time ago! I’ve had a couple other vag cars in the past (6n2 gti and A3 8L) but the A4 is different class :). It’s pretty standard apart from the front grill being blacked out and the rear tidied up with a debadge and black rings. It’s got plenty power for me and very practical for family life! I keep getting error messages when making this post so I’ll try upload pictures in a seperate post...

Reactions: Sandra
01-A89027-604-E-43-B4-B996-E156-FD8-EEB6-E.jpg

9-F070-FC0-B33-E-48-F1-BBA4-64-A1-B9-B66628.jpg

FFD6878-F-951-E-40-E7-BC1-D-0-BB3-B5-DF56-D9.jpg

Reactions: Sandra and RS5 JON
Hello folks,

I’m Chris and took ownership of an A4 B7 2.0 tfsi Sline back in June, should’ve been signed up a long time ago! I’ve had a couple other vag cars in the past (6n2 gti and A3 8L) but the A4 is different class :). It’s pretty standard apart from the front grill being blacked out and the rear tidied up with a debadge and black rings. It’s got plenty power for me and very practical for family life! I keep getting error messages when making this post so I’ll try upload pictures in a seperate post...

:sign welcome: Chis, that's a nice motor you have there.

Enjoy the Forum.

JG

:sign welcome: Chis, that's a nice motor you have there.

Enjoy the Forum.

JG
Thank you mate! It needs a good machine polish as it’s swirl central which I’ll get round to. Wheel refurb and some h&r springs to get it sitting right long term too :)

Thank you mate! It needs a good machine polish as it’s swirl central which I’ll get round to. Wheel refurb and some h&r springs to get it sitting right long term too :)

My mate has the B7 A4 Avant in black, it's a pain in the *** to keep swirl free, although I think he used to use the £5 car wash guys before I introduced him to snow foam and two bucket wash. :scared2:

And the modding starts, wheels, springs and so on............. can you feel your wallet getting lighter, lol.

Get some pics up when you've the polish, etc.

JG

Reactions: chrisg_a4b7
Morning Chris, welcome to audi-sport.net. Nice looking car you have there. I’m pretty sure you will enjoy the forum. ;)

Hi mate welcome where was that last photo taken

Hi mate welcome where was that last photo taken

Hi mate, it was shot at Port Seton harbour. Off my phone as well, I need to stop being lazy and get my decent camera out for some shots. It had a slight touch up on an app I use but came out pretty decent for a phone shot :)