Newbie A4 B8.5 2.0TFSI Quattro S-Tronic Avant owner

brooko182

Reaction score
Hello! Bought my A4 back in May to replace my Mk5 Golf GT TDI 170 with a very full and poorly DPF.

So far a new set of Bridgestone boots to get rid of the ditch finders the previous owner put on to get it through the MOT,

looking forward to getting a remap and possibly an exhaust if I can find one that doesnt drone at cruising speed but brings out the noise of the S-Tronic gear changes- reccomendations greatfully recieved! 225 BHP feels quicker than it should which I guess is down to the awd so a remap should make it amazing I hope, though not keen on the price of the REVO one at £599.

Road trips so far - been to Brugges for a long weekend and Morzine mountain biking - no numb bums, no tinitus from droney road noise - amazing car to cruise across country in, get there feeling pretty fresh!

The only down side is that its a bit thrstier than I thought it would be but its tollerable and its a little bit wallowy in the bends but its a cruiser really so you cant have it all I guess!

Hope you guys like....

Audi1
Audi 2

Reactions: Sandra
Welcome to audi-sport.net. Nice car. You could try @Rick @ Unicorn Motor Dev. for remap, bit of a trek but be well worth it. You could try @BCS Nige for a custom exhaust, they not cheap but they are awesome. Hope you enjoy the forum. :)

Thanks Sandra, I'll be sure to check those out! I assume the s-tronic gearbox is up to the remap?!